Hype for Carolina's Open

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all!! I am gettin real psyched for this year's Carolina's Open. I think the wife is going to let me go for the entire event. Yes it is a miracle.

Anybody know of any of the top-players that will be there? I see that Keith McCready is probably gonna be there. Wonderin who else?

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I am pretty sure Earl will be there. We will have full coverage again this year. Diana Hoppe will be taking pics during the 9-ball event.

Mike

Jay021

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am pretty sure Alex Pagulayan will be there. There is also supposed to be some local talent that is pretty strong going to be there.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like shawnnc just got busted out, "There is also supposed to be some local talent that is pretty strong going to be there.LOL This tournamen is supposed to be huge. I hope some peeps will put up who they think is going.

Mike Templeton

Confidence........
Silver Member
Black-Balled said:
Looks like shawnnc just got busted out, "There is also supposed to be some local talent that is pretty strong going to be there.LOL This tournamen is supposed to be huge. I hope some peeps will put up who they think is going.

I talked to Shannon Daulton and Cliff Joyner this weekend in Mobile, and they both said they were planning on going.

I won't be able to take the entire time off work, but I am going for the 9 ball.

Hope to see everyone there.

Mike

Jay021

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anybody know if Tony Watson is going to be there? I would love to watch him get in a couple of sets of one-hole with some of the talent that is going to be there.

DoomCue

David J. Baranski
Silver Member
Last year, Keith, Alex, Ronnie "Everything's Funny When You're Winning Big Money" Wiseman, Parica, Archer, Earl, Tony Watson, BJ, and Hennessee were there. I imagine it's going to be even bigger this year.

-djb

NorthCarolinian

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
one pocket starts next Wednesday (18) and ends Thursday, nineball starts on Friday and ends on Sunday.

Last year Alex Pagulayan won both tourneys, the year before Shannon Daulton did the same thing.

BilliardsBeast

Registered
North Carolinian, you're memory is about like mine. But I think last year Ronnie Wiseman won the one-pocket tourney and Alex won the nine-ball.

Next week, the one-pocket tournment begins on the 18th. Its going to be held at Fast Eddie's, 1308 Parkway Drive in Goldsboro.

Call Frank Owens at 252-756-8040. He's taking the entry fees.

- BilliardsBeast

T

Timberly

Thanks for the info. I'm trying to plan my vacation to SC and I was going to plan it around a tournament if I could but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to do so. :(

NorthCarolinian

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
for some reason I thought he won but he did play Wiseman in the finals, but Alex and Wiseman are really close so they might have gotten more money by Wiseman winning the finals than vice versa. JMO