I bet $300 no one can run this rack

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
Hey all,

So I'll be back this month with the fast&loose Challenge Rack 7. If you've seen these challenges and maybe tried some yourself, they've been getting harder and harder as I've been posting them over the past 2 years or so. I'm doing this to celebrate the launch of the new fast&loose designs website this week, and to promote some of the services I provide and products I sell.

THIS rack, however, promises to be a BEAST. It's so hard I'm offering a $300 prize to the FIRST person to run it. However, this time, the cash prize will diminish as the days go by. If completed in the first 24 hours of posting, prize is $300. In 48 hours, $200. In 72 hours, $100. I will keep the $100 offer for only FIVE days from posting. I bet this brings out the dog in all of you!

I'll just give a hint now: It's a one pocket 15 ball drill. Beyond that, I won't give any other details until this Wednesday or Thursday July 25th or 26th 2014. I hope to get some hard-hitters trying this one out. Even if you don't win, it will be a good practice routine that will make all other runouts easy.

THE ONLY WAY TO BE THE FIRST TO SEE is to "like" the fast&loose designs Facebook page (if you haven't already), and make sure you are "following" (getting notifications on the page). At midnight PST the 25th or 26th, I will post the challenge rack on the page. At that time, you'll be able to start trying to run it yourself on video, post that video to the fast&loose designs Facebook page, and win yourself that cash! I will post the challenge here on AZB after the first 2 days, where the prize will only be $100 for 3 more days.

You can "like" the page here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fast-Loose-Designs/128966623781729?ref_type=bookmark

Keep your eyes peeled and tuned in to this one, should be a monster drill!

Here are some past challenges (ALL have been completed and ALL paid out):
 

Attachments

  • challenge3(2).jpg
    challenge3(2).jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,964
  • challenge4.jpg
    challenge4.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 1,877
  • challenge5.jpg
    challenge5.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,893
  • challenge6-01.jpg
    challenge6-01.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 1,859
I would like to see a tournament of open/pro players have to pick a card with one of these kind of set-ups. Maybe have about 32 different set ups. Could be fun to watch and play. O, and have a clock on them. It could break a tie if more than one rusout. Johnnyt
 
I would like to see a tournament of open/pro players have to pick a card with one of these kind of set-ups. Maybe have about 32 different set ups. Could be fun to watch and play. O, and have a clock on them. It could break a tie if more than one rusout. Johnnyt

I second this idea. I think it would be very entertaining. You could even get the crowd involved by having them make their own set up on paper then draw it from a bucket for a pro to shoot.
 
I would like to see a tournament of open/pro players have to pick a card with one of these kind of set-ups. Maybe have about 32 different set ups. Could be fun to watch and play. O, and have a clock on them. It could break a tie if more than one rusout. Johnnyt

Good idea. Would show the mid rack and end rack abilities of these players especially those who do not have great break :)
 
The real trick would be to break the balls and leave one of these layouts. For once, I'd even pardon pattern racking.
 
I would like to see a tournament of open/pro players have to pick a card with one of these kind of set-ups. Maybe have about 32 different set ups. Could be fun to watch and play. O, and have a clock on them. It could break a tie if more than one rusout. Johnnyt

Sounds like a cool idea actually. It would be great to see a pro try one of these challenges. Would be interesting to get their insight on their thought processes while running them out.
 
.....................................ooooops
 
Last edited:
Back
Top