I came across this shot last night...

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
I was playing 9 ball against a pretty good player last night. He played this safety against me. I played one back against him but I will show you what i did after a few replies.

What would you do here?

<iframe src="http://CueTable.com/P/Player/?@3GAOi3HLVJ2IGoj3PNYo@" noresize="noresize" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="no" width="600" height="400" ></iframe>
 
well I thought I knew how to do this, sorry folks. I will get on the tutorial page and figure out how to fix it.
 
i dunno...but thhe shiit below is not part of the wei path:
" noresize="noresize" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="no" width="600" height="400" ></iframe>

Okay, not sure why it did that. I clicked on "copy the HTML " button and thats what it gave me. Thanks for the help.


And that's a good solution to the safety. I'll show ya mine later.
 
Kick the 7 in with medium speed and run out. If you miss, maybe the medium speed will put some distance in between the cue and the 7.
 
I would kick medium-hard at the 7 and give the balls a chance to separate in the likely event that I don't make the 7.
 
Back
Top