I can't sleep!**Accu-Stats to the rescue**

It's a little past midnite,My wife and kids are fast asleep .I can't sleep.so what's a guy to do to relax?

Accu-stats video production- this works for me,better than any alcoholic beverage could ever do .After a few moments of a snoozer match I am out like a light! Snoring like a "who can stay awake for three days" contestant after the first place award is given .

No disrespect to Pat Fleming .I think he does a wonderful job,and has done a great job for years .I don't know if it's the presentation,the commentary(no disrespect to billy or grady),the overall entertainment value,or what .I just fall asleep like clock work everytime I try to watch an Accustats video .I guess that's why I can't make a ball,I fall asleep before I get a chance to learn anything.:)

Oh,I almost forgot.There is one particular match that kept me on the edge of my seat,and it was'nt from the play either.It was from the commentary.The match was between Keith MCready and "Bushwacker" Nolan .Grady was joined in the booth by a couple of guys I did'nt immediately recognize,one of which had me in stitches as he was lamenting his angst for keither(from personal experience as a roadie/backer/sponsor) It really got funny when grady started talking about gary's nickname"bushwacker" and then it was just one joke after another as Grady recalled funny stories from the past .It was'nt PG .This was definetly for grown folk,and I enjoyed every minute of it.
 
Last edited:
Walt Frazier said:
It's a little past midnite,My wife and kids are fast asleep .I can't sleep because I have been constipated for the last three days(before you start the full of crap jokes,I am in serious discomfort here,no joke) so what's a guy to do to relax?

Accu-stats video production- this works for me,better than any alcoholic beverage could ever do .After a few moments of a snoozer match I am out like a light! Snoring like a "who can stay awake for three days" contestant after the first place award is given .

No disrespect to Pat Fleming .I think he does a wonderful job,and has done a great job for years .I don't know if it's the presentation,the commentary(no disrespect to billy or grady),the overall entertainment value,or what .I just fall asleep like clock work everytime I try to watch an Accustats video .I guess that's why I can't make a ball,I fall asleep before I get a chance to learn anything.:)

Oh,I almost forgot.There is one particular match that kept me on the edge of my seat,and it was'nt from the play either.It was from the commentary.The match was between Keith MCready and "Bushwacker" Nolan .Grady was joined in the booth by a couple of guys I did'nt immediately recognize,one of which had me in stitches as he was lamenting his angst for keither(from personal experience as a roadie/backer/sponsor) It really got funny when grady started talking about gary's nickname"bushwacker" and then it was just one joke after another as Grady recalled funny stories from the past .It was'nt PG .This was definetly for grown folk,and I enjoyed every minute of it.


I can't sleep because I have been constipated for the last three days(before you start the full of crap jokes,I am in serious discomfort here,no joke) so what's a guy to do to relax

Doctor Rittel, would recommend buying some Gerbils with really sharp claws. Then going to the local hardware store and buying a tube with a 1.75 inch OD and a 1.50 inch ID along with a spool of string.

Then buy a tube of KY jelly and lube the end of the tube. Remove around 6 feet of the string from the spool and tie one end of it to a piece of furniture, and the other end of it to a Gerbils foot. Place the Gerbil in the tubing and insert the lubed end in your butt. Have someone light a lighter and burn the Gerbils tail and that little rodent will run right up your butt. He will dig through any blockage he encounters, relieving your constipation, and after 3 days of build up he will be forced out your butt with the flood that follows.;)

Good Luck, Thanks for Sharing your bodily functions:eek: :eek:, Hope this helps:D :D
 
manwon said:
I can't sleep because I have been constipated for the last three days(before you start the full of crap jokes,I am in serious discomfort here,no joke) so what's a guy to do to relax

Doctor Rittel, would recommend buying some Gerbils with really sharp claws. Then going to the local hardware store and buying a tube with a 1.75 inch OD and a 1.50 inch ID along with a spool of string.

Then buy a tube of KY jelly and lube the end of the tube. Remove around 6 feet of the string from the spool and tie one end of it to a piece of furniture, and the other end of it to a Gerbils foot. Place the Gerbil in the tubing and insert the lubed end in your butt. Have someone light a lighter and burn the Gerbils tail and that little rodent will run right up your butt. He will dig through any blockage he encounters, relieving your constipation, and after 3 days of build up he will be forced out your butt with the flood that follows.;)

Good Luck, Thanks for Sharing your bodily functions:eek: :eek:, Hope this helps:D :D

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.That's too funny .There's only one major problem .That is strictly an exit,not an entrance of any sort .You know after I read my post I did'nt even realize I typed that .It's as if I was just talking to someone and now I realize that it might be borderline offensive to some,so I will edit that out .

Your reply is funny as hell though.
 
Walt Frazier said:
Oh,I almost forgot.There is one particular match that kept me on the edge of my seat,and it was'nt from the play either.It was from the commentary.The match was between Keith MCready and "Bushwacker" Nolan .Grady was joined in the booth by a couple of guys I did'nt immediately recognize,one of which had me in stitches as he was lamenting his angst for keither(from personal experience as a roadie/backer/sponsor) It really got funny when grady started talking about gary's nickname"bushwacker" and then it was just one joke after another as Grady recalled funny stories from the past .It was'nt PG .This was definetly for grown folk,and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Yeah, that's the X-rated Accu-Stats series, a rare commodity in itself. I happen to have a copy of it, but I am not sure where it is available today. It's a keeper. :D

Keith's stakehorse at the time came to the commentary booth with Grady, and he was sweating Keith's match with Bushwhacker, big time! He has some funny comments. Of course, Keith and Bushwhacker had no idea what was being said and kept on playing. :o

There was a lady who came to the booth and spoke briefly. Keith said she was a referee in some tour that existed at that time, and though I can't remember her name, she didn't like Keith one bit. He didn't have very nice memories of her either.

I think Billy Incardona makes a brief cameo piece in the commentary booth, too, if memory serves me right.

All in all, this is a funny DVD. I'm not sure I would recommend it for young folk, though! ;)

JAM
 
JAM said:
Yeah, that's the X-rated Accu-Stats series, a rare commodity in itself. I happen to have a copy of it, but I am not sure where it is available today. It's a keeper. :D

Keith's stakehorse at the time came to the commentary booth with Grady, and he was sweating Keith's match with Bushwhacker, big time! He has some funny comments. Of course, Keith and Bushwhacker had no idea what was being said and kept on playing. :o

There was a lady who came to the booth and spoke briefly. Keith said she was a referee in some tour that existed at that time, and though I can't remember her name, she didn't like Keith one bit. He didn't have very nice memories of her either.

I think Billy Incardona makes a brief cameo piece in the commentary booth, too, if memory serves me right.

All in all, this is a funny DVD. I'm not sure I would recommend it for young folk, though! ;)

JAM

Yeah,that was classic.I could hear Grady right now discussing "birthday suit" attire at the pool table.:)
 
The commentary in that xrated match is so damn funny its a must hear for any fan of accu-stats. Grady I would bet is drunk in that video and he lets loose in ways you have never heard before. The part where Keith's backer comes in and starts talking about how Keith has been emptying him is just classic.

I also like to use accu-stats as a form of insomnia relief. The matches for me that do it the best are the 1hr+ one pocket games, where every ball goes uptable. Especially the ones where Varner gets his uptable wedge formation going are the best. Grady and Mark Wilson's voices combined are also quite effective at relaxing me.
 
I want it!

Walt Frazier said:
There is one particular match that kept me on the edge of my seat,and it was'nt from the play either.It was from the commentary.The match was between Keith MCready and "Bushwacker" Nolan

Yo Clyde,

Do you have the number/id of that match? I would really like to see it.
I know Bushwhacker but I didn't know he was on any accu-stats tapes.
Do you want to sell it? Can I pay you to make a copy? I did a search on accu-stats but searching for Gary Nolan yielded nothing:mad:
 
9_Ball_King said:
Yo Clyde,

Do you have the number/id of that match? I would really like to see it.
I know Bushwhacker but I didn't know he was on any accu-stats tapes.
Do you want to sell it? Can I pay you to make a copy? I did a search on accu-stats but searching for Gary Nolan yielded nothing:mad:

I think there was somebody on eBay a while back who was selling it. He sent me a copy to give to Keith as a gift.

Because I am technology-handicapped, I don't know how to burn a DVD.

I don't think this is an item that is on the Accu-Stats For Sale listings.

If you e-mail Pat Fleming at Accu-Stats, he may be able to provide some more information.

I see the new Joss Tour/Turning Stone DVDs are available for sale here: http://www.accu-stats.com/TS9B.pdf

JAM
 
Accu-stats video production[/SIZE]- this works for me,better than any alcoholic beverage could ever do .After a few moments of a snoozer match I am out like a light!

That's funny as heck, since you posts do the same to me, Walt!

I dropped like a sack of potatoes one sentence in to your post.
 
I think I sold it..

9_Ball_King said:
Yo Clyde,

Do you have the number/id of that match? I would really like to see it.
I know Bushwhacker but I didn't know he was on any accu-stats tapes.
Do you want to sell it? Can I pay you to make a copy? I did a search on accu-stats but searching for Gary Nolan yielded nothing:mad:

I "borrowed" that tape from a friend of mine many moons ago and never gave it back(he never asked for it) it was sort of passed on to him from someone else I presume because he's not the pool video buying type.Anyway,I watched that tape so many times I almost broke the rewind function on my old VCR .That was many years ago,I have no earthly idea where that tape is right now.I could have very well sold it about 10 years ago when I unloaded about 90% of my Accu-stats tapes(I once had about 150 Accu-stats tapes) In hindsight,that was one I should not have sold because it was the absolute best.
 
What a coincidence-You have a similar effect on me as well

Gregg said:
That's funny as heck, since you posts do the same to me, Walt!

I dropped like a sack of potatoes one sentence in to your post.

I am dozing off as I type this.
 
I love watching pool nearly as I enjoy playing it, but when I am sleepy, nothing will put me to sleep faster than watching a game of one pocket.
 
commentators

I never really knew much about this video until very recently. Who was Ken Taylor and Barry Shaw? I saw posted somewhere (so this is just speculation) that Jacki was a tour referee and a cop.
 
Back
Top