Stylez777
New member
I own:
Tiger X ultra with a Kamui Black M
OB-1 with a Kamui Black SS
314-2 with a Kamui Black S (not hit this one yet it's being shipped)
I used the first 2 on the same butt (OB-208 butt) and used my friends 314-2 on the same butt. Think he has a Kamui II M on his shaft
They all feel pretty much the same. The OB-1 shaft with the SS tip on it feel like it plays a bit slower then the other 2 i tried it grips a tad better but I get the same amount of spin from all 3 shafts. My shot making is the same with all 3. If i play with a non LD shaft I'm way off my game.
So am I missing something? Is one better then the other? Is one more durable then the other? Am I just not experienced enough to notice? Any reason to keep all 3?
Tiger X ultra with a Kamui Black M
OB-1 with a Kamui Black SS
314-2 with a Kamui Black S (not hit this one yet it's being shipped)
I used the first 2 on the same butt (OB-208 butt) and used my friends 314-2 on the same butt. Think he has a Kamui II M on his shaft
They all feel pretty much the same. The OB-1 shaft with the SS tip on it feel like it plays a bit slower then the other 2 i tried it grips a tad better but I get the same amount of spin from all 3 shafts. My shot making is the same with all 3. If i play with a non LD shaft I'm way off my game.
So am I missing something? Is one better then the other? Is one more durable then the other? Am I just not experienced enough to notice? Any reason to keep all 3?