I got SPANKED by Sarah Rousey :D :D :D

woody_968

BRING BACK 14.1
Silver Member
Well, its taken me a few days to come to grips with it, but Sarah spanked me at the Brickyard! Get your mind out of the gutter Spider :rolleyes:

I tried to make a run on her, but she had gained too much of a lead. A total pleasure to play, and got to set and talk with her and some others while I was on the rail and it made it all worth while.

Only problem is I can no longer tell someone they break like a girl. She breaks them feakin HARD!!! I mean we all know that from watching video's, but you have no idea how hard till you watch her play in real life.

I think even more impressive was her control on the break.

It was very nice meeting you Sarah, and hope we get to play again. I take my whoopins like a man :grin:

Woody
 
Gotta run so no time to read the details but it sounds kinky man, nice work!
 
Yes she has a mean break! And she is a great representive of the game.
I have taken a few spankings from her myself...
Mark
 
Woody,

I'm sorry I had to give you a beating, although you did show a little mercy. It was really nice to meet you and a few others over the weekend. You are a nice guy and a pleasure to play as well. I look forward to getting a chance to chat again sometime. Good luck with your new table!

Sarah
 
Well, its taken me a few days to come to grips with it, but Sarah spanked me at the Brickyard! Get your mind out of the gutter Spider :rolleyes:

I tried to make a run on her, but she had gained too much of a lead. A total pleasure to play, and got to set and talk with her and some others while I was on the rail and it made it all worth while.

Only problem is I can no longer tell someone they break like a girl. She breaks them feakin HARD!!! I mean we all know that from watching video's, but you have no idea how hard till you watch her play in real life.

I think even more impressive was her control on the break.

It was very nice meeting you Sarah, and hope we get to play again. I take my whoopins like a man :grin:

Woody

Thanks Woody. Our mystique is toast - now that you divulged women can beat us guys.

No soup for you.

;)
 
i hope 1 of these days i get my chance at Sarah Rousey an get spanked by her as well :P
 
Well, its taken me a few days to come to grips with it, but Sarah spanked me at the Brickyard! Get your mind out of the gutter Spider :rolleyes:

I tried to make a run on her, but she had gained too much of a lead. A total pleasure to play, and got to set and talk with her and some others while I was on the rail and it made it all worth while.

Only problem is I can no longer tell someone they break like a girl. She breaks them feakin HARD!!! I mean we all know that from watching video's, but you have no idea how hard till you watch her play in real life.

I think even more impressive was her control on the break.

It was very nice meeting you Sarah, and hope we get to play again. I take my whoopins like a man :grin:

Woody

Spider??? I was thinking the same thing.. LMAO I'd let her Spank me any day.. :grin:
 
Sarah spanked me at the Brickyard!

Some guys have all the luck...
rolleye0012.gif
 
i dont really know Sarah very good, I have spoke to he a handful of times and she is very dedicated to pool and sure semms like a great person, Success wikk come her way no matter what she persues, I'd like to get to her better. Perhaps I can take her to lunch/dinner sometime. I have a girl so its not like that-just as friends only!!!
 
Back
Top