I know it is early, but it will be here before you know it

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
I was in wal-mart yesterday and they had Christmas stuff all over the garden dept. I was like.... Christmas already; seems like it was just the 4th of July, then it hit me...

http://www.dcctickets.com/

The Derby City.... Anyone got anything planed? Who's going?
It is going to be here before we know it.. I am getting so excited. I might actually be able to go to this thing this year.
 
I get the same way, we talked about it last night at the pool room, everyone is making plans, I have my rooms aready, have less then 4 months until the DCC starts. Hopefully AZ will have a room again this year.
 
Well, I believe I will be attending...since I live in Louisville. LOL Sorry, I had to make yall jealous. I will be there just about every night. I will be playing in the bank tournament this year as well. I have never missed the derby but I have never gotten to play, but since I moved to the Ville I can be there everyday without having to take vacation.
 
Back
Top