I Like How Seminole does it's championship

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
If you played at 0-2 stops=$500 entry fee
3-5 $350 and 6-8 $200.

At least the guys that play most or all the stops get a break in the entry fee.
Not that the Seminole Tour is easy to rob, but it cost the ones that only play in the big money stop more to try. Johnnyt
 
Thats a rewarding structure for people who play most stops. That's to the big $40 or $50k added stop isn't it? All the killers come out anyway for that thing.
 
Really, tours should have a minimum amount of stops played in order to qualify for the big/season ending event. A players should have to play in 25-30% of the stops. Some tours think that just because they amend/double the entry fee that thats 'justification' for letting a big dog in. Where is the justice or reward at for thr player/players that patronize the tour all year??? I think that's a slap in the face to the regulars. I'm not a fan of it. :-(


PEACE
WUTANG
 
Really, tours should have a minimum amount of stops played in order to qualify for the big/season ending event. A players should have to play in 25-30% of the stops. Some tours think that just because they amend/double the entry fee that thats 'justification' for letting a big dog in. Where is the justice or reward at for thr player/players that patronize the tour all year??? I think that's a slap in the face to the regulars. I'm not a fan of it. :-(

This is one of the reason's I stopped playing in it. I would play all year and do well, then go to the championships and have everyone and their brother there, who hadn't supported the tour all year. I could understand if it was a stand-alone event, but its supposed to be the finale to the season tour.
 
Back
Top