Jerry Forsyth
Well-known member
I need to invite Jeremy Jones to play in some overseas events and my contacts for him are no good. The emails I send are unanswered so I assume that is an old and now dead address and the phone number I have reaches a voice mailbox that tells me it is full and not taking new messages.
Can someone put me in touch with Jeremy? If you see him have him call me (706-413-0807) or email me (jerry@azbilliards.com). I have to speak to him in the next few days or pass over him to give his slot to the next player on the list.
Or, if anyone has a 'new' phone number or email address please send it to me via email or PM. Please do not post his contact info publicly as we do not have his permission to do so.
Thank You!
Can someone put me in touch with Jeremy? If you see him have him call me (706-413-0807) or email me (jerry@azbilliards.com). I have to speak to him in the next few days or pass over him to give his slot to the next player on the list.
Or, if anyone has a 'new' phone number or email address please send it to me via email or PM. Please do not post his contact info publicly as we do not have his permission to do so.
Thank You!