I need any free working aim system

Ralph Kramden

BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON!
Silver Member
I earlier stated that shot recognition is the key. It's true no matter what aiming system you choose. Again, you have seen the shot, or similar shot recently. You played it accordingly, and saw the outcome. Maybe your system worked perfectly. You'll recognize that. Maybe you missed, or didn't get the shape you needed. You'll recognize that too. If you stay down on your shot and carefully watch the shot, the collision between the balls, the tangent line off the balls, you'll be able to recognize the outcome. You must stay down and pay attention to every detail until the balls stop rolling. Shot recognition thereby is burned into your memory bank for future reference. Missed balls will give you feedback if you stay down and pay attention.
This works for me for the same reason it will work for you. We learn from mistakes and from success. You must be concentrating on the outcome as well as the process. When you hit a million balls doing this, you will have recognition of not only the shot but also the outcome thereof.

The op asked for a free aiming system. My response then is any system that helps pocket balls. The key is to be able to recognize what happened last time that ball or shot came up...regardless of which system you use.

That's the best answer phcore will get for free. :)