Update-long
A little backstepping;
There were always a few shots that gave me trouble Obviously long staight in shots but also backward cuts and long cuts. I had solved, for the most part, all but the long straight in shots with the aid of Bert Kinister's Secrets of making long hard shots. It took some adjustment but HOLY SH#T, it worked well. ----SO I THOUGHT
Because I practiced those shots with a NEW way to aim I was simply learning where to aim and where to strike the CB given a certain angle. I suppose thoughtful practice would get the same result-his video is awesome though and a must (I did help a ton)
I never did correct my fundementals and flaws. I know this because my stroke was very inconsistent. I would still to this day golf some CB on draw shot. I would miss shots only because I knew I was not hitting the CB where I thought I was.
I thought this was because of delivery of the stroke. Maybe it was a bit. After using the stroke trainer for maybe 2 hours total I now know that it was mainly to hitting right of true center. A simple shift maybe 3/4 of a tip to the left corrected it. It will take some getting used to but, man, I am pocketing balls so much cleaner and my cb travels so much easier and cleaner. My stroke is much more consistant.
Here is my question to you wise ones:
If you went through the same change what else did you need to do? What else did you notice? thanks
A little backstepping;
There were always a few shots that gave me trouble Obviously long staight in shots but also backward cuts and long cuts. I had solved, for the most part, all but the long straight in shots with the aid of Bert Kinister's Secrets of making long hard shots. It took some adjustment but HOLY SH#T, it worked well. ----SO I THOUGHT
Because I practiced those shots with a NEW way to aim I was simply learning where to aim and where to strike the CB given a certain angle. I suppose thoughtful practice would get the same result-his video is awesome though and a must (I did help a ton)
I never did correct my fundementals and flaws. I know this because my stroke was very inconsistent. I would still to this day golf some CB on draw shot. I would miss shots only because I knew I was not hitting the CB where I thought I was.
I thought this was because of delivery of the stroke. Maybe it was a bit. After using the stroke trainer for maybe 2 hours total I now know that it was mainly to hitting right of true center. A simple shift maybe 3/4 of a tip to the left corrected it. It will take some getting used to but, man, I am pocketing balls so much cleaner and my cb travels so much easier and cleaner. My stroke is much more consistant.
Here is my question to you wise ones:
If you went through the same change what else did you need to do? What else did you notice? thanks