Would the powers that be look into this? One with no limiit preferrably. Good form of advertising too.
Why.....??????
My point is why, and what would be offered that say CHASE BANK doesn't offer????MBNA Bank in Deleware use to offer lots of Credit Cards for GROUPS like NRA, TU, DU, etc.
Would the powers that be look into this? One with no limiit preferrably. Good form of advertising too.
Why not go to one of the sites where can design your own card, most large banks offer this. The only thing would be to get the forum owners permission to use the name and the logo.
Should be pretty easy though, if they approve of the use.
wouldn't you like to have a credit card with cocobolo cowboy on it?
I just want one with AZ Billiards on it. I've got a Chase Mastercard among others, but would like to have one with the AZ Billiards moniker on it.
Wouldn't you like to have a credit card with Cocobolo Cowboy on it?
Seeing that AZBilliards is the best pool site in the world, I think we should get a Co-Brand Card with American Express.
Get corvette an american express black card with AZ on it.
I want a Mosconi Cup MasterCard with Roy's picture on it!
j/k,
-Sean