I want to say im sorry

ouwish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to say I am sorry for woofing at a couple guys on here and not matching up with them after I did. I am after 12 years done with pool. I am sure every one is tired of hearing about poker but the truth is we have action every night of the week and you don't have to give up the world to get this action. Nor do you have to worry about being stiffed. On that note I will be selling both of my cues and case and I also Have a 9 ft Olhausen 30 year anniversery table for sell. I will be posting the pictures as soon as I have time but the cues are a 2004 Dale Perry before he sold out to make those piece of junk cues he sells on ebay now. The other is a cue tech jump break I purchased it about 4 months ago. I also have a 2 X 4 instroke case that is brown with blue swade down the middle of it. The dale perry was made with tiger wood the swirls in the wood are very distinctive. The cue has 6 floating points as well as malaquite I know that is the wrong spelling but I am not looking it up on haw to spell it. There are two shafts with the cue I also have vintage pool lights and signs as well as the normal pool stuff that you have in a home room. standing cue racks, wall racks, house cues bridges pool lights. No reasonable offer refuse on any of the items listed. Sorry for the long post but like I said I realy do feel bad for not matching up with tucson 9ball like I had intended to. Good luck to you all that continue to play pool I really hope you all enjoy the game as much as I use to and maybe some day the people that play the game for a living will be able to make a decent living at it.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I gave up making balls two years ago. Now I don't have to bend over to put them back on the table, I can just bang em around forever.:grin-square:
Jason <----playing the same game since 2006

poolfire

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
now........

ouwish said:
I want to say I am sorry for woofing at a couple guys on here and not matching up with them after I did. I am after 12 years done with pool. I am sure every one is tired of hearing about poker but the truth is we have action every night of the week and you don't have to give up the world to get this action. Nor do you have to worry about being stiffed. On that note I will be selling both of my cues and case and I also Have a 9 ft Olhausen 30 year anniversery table for sell. I will be posting the pictures as soon as I have time but the cues are a 2004 Dale Perry before he sold out to make those piece of junk cues he sells on ebay now. The other is a cue tech jump break I purchased it about 4 months ago. I also have a 2 X 4 instroke case that is brown with blue swade down the middle of it. The dale perry was made with tiger wood the swirls in the wood are very distinctive. The cue has 6 floating points as well as malaquite I know that is the wrong spelling but I am not looking it up on haw to spell it. There are two shafts with the cue I also have vintage pool lights and signs as well as the normal pool stuff that you have in a home room. standing cue racks, wall racks, house cues bridges pool lights. No reasonable offer refuse on any of the items listed. Sorry for the long post but like I said I realy do feel bad for not matching up with tucson 9ball like I had intended to. Good luck to you all that continue to play pool I really hope you all enjoy the game as much as I use to and maybe some day the people that play the game for a living will be able to make a decent living at it.

you cant ever pick up a cue and play....never....for the rest of your life...man, thats a long time....bet a $100 that you play again

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Quitting forever?

ouwish said:
We all quit at some time or another. I did for about 7 yrs. and when I took it back up I loved it more than ever. Hope it is the same for you. Good luck selling your stuff and don't go too cheap. Hope to hear back from ya in the future.
By the way, you could give Fatboy a run for his money on the speeling thing-lol.:grin:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Quitting

ouwish said:

I quit for about 5 years back in the 90's. I sold my Schon Tulipwood R1. I always regretted it.

Ray

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I stopped playing pool as a compitetor 7 years ago when I joined the military as a volunteer, and I am stuck with the army for the rest of my life or until I retire which will be after 18 years from now. however I do play casually from time to time, 1 or 2 times a month with my friends, just for fun.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
asbani said:
I stopped playing pool as a compitetor 7 years ago when I joined the military as a volunteer, and I am stuck with the army for the rest of my life or until I retire which will be after 18 years from now. however I do play casually from time to time, 1 or 2 times a month with my friends, just for fun.

25 Years? why not just 20?

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I could never feel any amount of glory playing a game that has such a high luck factor. Not to mention the sitting on your butt for hours part. I suppose if I had a gambling addiction that might be my game.

Dakota Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Luxury said:
I could never feel any amount of glory playing a game that has such a high luck factor.

LOL... spoken like someone who knows absolutely *nothing* about the game of poker.

Keep believing it's all luck. Just keep bringing your money to the table!