I will be in San Antonio on Thursday.

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd like to play if anyone is interested. I used to play a lot at Fast Eddies on Military in that shopping center next to the Michaels if its still there. I wouldn't mind going back because it'll be central to where I'll be staying.

I'm not really looking to play for money more for fun or drinks. I would say I'm a C player, 3-4-5 ball runs aren't totally uncommon but I'm not likely to run out unless I can get 2 or 3 balls down on the break. I don't like playing with weight one way or the other so if you're considerably better than me I'll just take my beating like a man.

I'm up for 9-ball, 8-ball, straight pool or one pocket.

It'll just be my wife and I and I should be available anytime in the evening. I'm in town for a funeral and the service is in the afternoon so anytime after that I should be good to go.
 
Hey Bishop, you want me to give you Paul's #, Kevin's #, or even Stew's #? They are all AZ guys and I think Stew plays at the Fast Eddies you are talking about. PM me if you want their #'s or screen names.

Oh, when the heck are you and I going to get together and shoot some? LOL I been going through a lot of personal stuff lately so I don't know when I can, but I sure would like to learn 1 pocket! I will play any of the others too, and not many people here play 14.1
 
Bishop,

I'd love to meet you and your wife but ironman and myself are leaving Thursday for our event in Lafayette.

I've been thinking of heading to CC in a few weeks as I now have access to a free condo on the beach! (Woo-Woo)

I'll send you a PM before I head that way and maybe we can meet up and hit a few just for fun!

Stones
 
Stones said:
Bishop,

I'd love to meet you and your wife but ironman and myself are leaving Thursday for our event in Lafayette.

I've been thinking of heading to CC in a few weeks as I now have access to a free condo on the beach! (Woo-Woo)

I'll send you a PM before I head that way and maybe we can meet up and hit a few just for fun!

Stones

Stones if you head down here, you better give me a shout man! Maybe I can get Shayne to come give you a run for your money! LOL He has a better chance at it than me.

I am serious if you get down this way we will head over to Paradise and knock a few around. I am going to start hitting you up pretty soon about once a month in SA too!

You take care sir, and we will see you soon!
 
txp if you got a few screen names shoot them my way so I can find someone to match up with. When ever you are ready to play bud I'm all for it, I just need a days or so notice so I can pawn the kiddos off with family.

If you head to Corpus Stones by all means hit me up I'd love to play. I'm all for a get together at Paradise, hopefully we can do that on a night when they don't have karaoke, its god aweful and right by the 9 footers.

If anyone wants to meet up contact me. lol I don't get out often so I'm really looking forward to getting some table time on a table bigger than our 8 foot I've been bangin on.
 
Bishop said:
I'd like to play if anyone is interested. I used to play a lot at Fast Eddies on Military in that shopping center next to the Michaels if its still there. I wouldn't mind going back because it'll be central to where I'll be staying.

I'm not really looking to play for money more for fun or drinks. I would say I'm a C player, 3-4-5 ball runs aren't totally uncommon but I'm not likely to run out unless I can get 2 or 3 balls down on the break. I don't like playing with weight one way or the other so if you're considerably better than me I'll just take my beating like a man.

I'm up for 9-ball, 8-ball, straight pool or one pocket.

It'll just be my wife and I and I should be available anytime in the evening. I'm in town for a funeral and the service is in the afternoon so anytime after that I should be good to go.

Don't do what I did. They didn't think it was very funny. You cannot pee near the Alamo!!!!:eek:
Purdman :D
Try the breakfast at the Marriot Riverwalk. Unreal Eggs Benedict and peppered bacon. Had to have it when I got out of jail that morning.
 
Last edited:
Purdman said:
Don't do what I did. They didn't think it was very funny. You cannot pee near the Alamo!!!!:eek:
Purdman :D
Try the breakfast at the Marriot Riverwalk. Unreal Eggs Benedict and peppered bacon. Had to have it when I got out of jail that morning.

Ozzy got banned for 10 years for peeing on the Alamo!
 
I am not positive yet but there is a good chance I could meet up with you tomorrow to play some. Send me your contact info in a PM so I can get in touch.
 
Back
Top