I will NEVER watch Jesse Bowman on a live stream again!!!

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
The dude is just so totally awesome on a barbox that watching him makes me feel so inadequate. I mean, it's intimidating just to watch him. I couldn't imagine the dread I would be feeling if I was in the opponents chair (and I mean IN the chair :D ) watching him run rack after rack of 8-ball with such ease and confidence. It doesn't take him long to size-up the pattern either. On rare occasion when he misses shape, he doesn't show any sign of emotion, just walks up to the shot and shoots it (or kicks it) with conviction. When he sees that his opponent has missed, he pounces on the table like a lion on a wounded gazelle. I guess if I was gonna sell my soul to the devil, I'd wanna be as good a barbox player as Jesse Bowman.

I can tell you this. It's just sickening to watch (I mean that in a good way :cool: ).

Maniac
 
The dude is just so totally awesome on a barbox that watching him makes me feel so inadequate. I mean, it's intimidating just to watch him. I couldn't imagine the dread I would be feeling if I was in the opponents chair (and I mean IN the chair :D ) watching him run rack after rack of 8-ball with such ease and confidence. It doesn't take him long to size-up the pattern either. On rare occasion when he misses shape, he doesn't show any sign of emotion, just walks up to the shot and shoots it (or kicks it) with conviction. When he sees that his opponent has missed, he pounces on the table like a lion on a wounded gazelle. I guess if I was gonna sell my soul to the devil, I'd wanna be as good a barbox player as Jesse Bowman.

I can tell you this. It's just sickening to watch (I mean that in a good way :cool: ).

Maniac


Lost another bet to him eh?

Lol!

He is something to behold.
~rc
 
The dude is just so totally awesome on a barbox that watching him makes me feel so inadequate. I mean, it's intimidating just to watch him. I couldn't imagine the dread I would be feeling if I was in the opponents chair (and I mean IN the chair :D ) watching him run rack after rack of 8-ball with such ease and confidence. It doesn't take him long to size-up the pattern either. On rare occasion when he misses shape, he doesn't show any sign of emotion, just walks up to the shot and shoots it (or kicks it) with conviction. When he sees that his opponent has missed, he pounces on the table like a lion on a wounded gazelle. I guess if I was gonna sell my soul to the devil, I'd wanna be as good a barbox player as Jesse Bowman.

I can tell you this. It's just sickening to watch (I mean that in a good way :cool: ).

Maniac

Man crush. :smile:
 
Back
Top