I'd like to buy TAR 39 for you.

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Huge thanks to Clearly! This was an incredibly kind and generous offer.

I look forward to "paying it forward" myself again soon!

John, I'd be glad to post a write up. I know squat about 1pckt, but will be glad to post something about the other matches!

incrediblehalk

I'm Green
Cleary, JohnnyShakes, TheRenfro, JB Cases, Str8 Shots, and Black-Balled. Thank you all for being such kind and generous people. It certainly warms my heart as I am sure it does for many others.

Supposedly the pool community is full of hustlers, thieves, and low life scum.

You all represent the light and good of the community that often goes unnoticed. What a beautiful day and what a great place AZB is.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the thread, cleary.

I have been wanting to do the same for someone we all know that always supports tar, but I never let the thought out of my thick head.

I sent the Man a pm and look forward to rewarding him and the tar folks for their contributions to the game we love.

I got confirmation that my guy will accept a freebie!

Makes me happy.

Shit! We are gonna miss tar.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, this thread is a much needed reminder of our world's beauty, as I sit here eating m 15$ lunch, watching a homeless guy being Ttended to by paramedics on the sidewalk nearby.

A little good, people...every day.

staypuff578

Team Ramrod
Silver Member
I will happily write a report, I'm so excited to watch this, I've never ben able to watch a live stream that was anything important. Thank you so much guys, this means a lot. Hopefully one day I can pay it forward.

RSalerno

"Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-Chek?"
Do the streams replay? I'm in the westcoast, so it starts at 5. If I get home at 7 and buy it, will it replay again right after so I can watch the first half? how does that work?

JohnnyShakes

Hill/Hill w/ 1 ball ghost
Silver Member
Do the streams replay? I'm in the westcoast, so it starts at 5. If I get home at 7 and buy it, will it replay again right after so I can watch the first half? how does that work?

That is how it usually works with these matches. Once the match is over, they will do an interview and then loop the match until the next days match starts. I'm in the same boat as you, I'm usually watching the replay because I get home late.