If you could have any Cue in the World? What would your dream Cue be?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I currently have my favorite. Right weight, right shafts, right tips, and is balanced perfect feel like it weights nothing.

Magic Cue, when I am hot it plays perfect.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I would like to have the fake Balabushka that Tom Cruise used in The Color of Money. That way I can smack him across the head with it. God I hated seeing him twirl that cue around like he was some baton twirling ninja cheerleader.

His name is Vincent for gods sake! What did you expect.

It’s just a game but, everyone is doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
That is like asking a fat kid what is his favorite flavor of ice cream is. It’s a loaded question to which there is no answer for.😁🍦🍦

Well sometime is life you have only one choice from many. My buddy met Mike Lambros at BCA Show years ago, he had arranged to but one Cue. Mike shows up with dealer cart at appointed time, place, and unload cart on table. Jon got to look over the 24 Cues Mike had brought. Jon look over the 24, pick what he liked best. Mike returned the other 23 to cart, money from lady ers remind man in Japan changed hand, and lady walked away with other 24. Jon said she was pissed she did not get all 24.

As I work long ago at 31 factory in Burbank, I cream is easy Pastasio Almond Fudge by 31 flavors. Have not eaten 31 flavors in 10 years.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I’ve had a lot of cues, but I think my dream cue is Mr. Huebler’s US Open cue. It’s the one I don’t think I could sell as long as I’m able to shoot pool.

Coco, you’re really working the spell check this morning, any smoke coming from your computer/phone?

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like many, I already own it. Jerry Rauenzahn Double Full Splice, Ebony into Brazilian Rosewood into Bubinga with Green, Orange and Natural Veneers and Butterflies. Two pool shafts, one snooker shaft and an 8" Brazilian Rosewood extension. Made exactly to my specs by a master craftsman and is the best hitting cue I've ever played with.

35972615400_acfcd31293_3k.jpg

Last edited:

chenjy9

Fully spliced Sneaky Pete with zebrawood for the points and tiger stripe curly maple butt sleeve and shaft so it really looks like one piece when screwed together. 3/8-10 joint, no collar or wrap.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Got to use it, not a safe queen, just for actually hitting ball with.
Whichever one made all the balls.

In all seriousness something with a good tip and the weight/balance point that fits me. I'd also like it to sound like a wooden xylophone when it struck the balls well. That's it, I don't care what it looks like or who made it.

WTD14

Registered
Like many, I already own it. Jerry Rauenzahn Double Full Splice, Ebony into Brazilian Rosewood into Bubinga with Green, Orange and Natural Veneers and Butterflies. Two pool shafts, one snooker shaft and an 8" Brazilian Rosewood extension. Made exactly to my specs by a master craftsman and is the best hitting cue I've ever played with.

35972615400_acfcd31293_3k.jpg

Perfection