In stl who should i get pool lessons from

Rich93

A Small Time Charlie
Silver Member
If I were in St. Louis, I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to learn from Mark Wilson.

Debbie R

A New Stance Technique
Silver Member
Mark Wilson is an amazing instructor. I drive down from Chicago to take lessons from him. He is a wealth of information and a world class instructor. The most amazing thing about Mark is his ability to motivate you. I personally have went down when I am in a lul to get pumped up. Everytime I take a lesson, I come home and want to practice 24 hours a day.

I was recommended by friends, and I have recommended friends. Everyone I know that has taken lessons from him is dying to go back.

Last edited:

JamisonNeu

Mr. Masse
Silver Member
Charlie closed his pool hall and yes he has traveled the world shooting in trick shot tourney's. He is the only world champion in that area. Many of you are crazy if you think beating Mike Massey at trick shots should be looked down at. Not horse either the real sport version. Mike got second to Charlie that year and it was great! In his youth he got to shoot trick shot shows along side of Minnesota Fats.

He has also been playing the game of pool for 50+ years, and always played very strong pool. Charlie taught me how to shoot trick shots, and also taught me a ton about the game of pool. He is over qualified to teach in my opinion.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Cue-u

Have you thought about CUE-U located in Rockford, IL. Only about 5 hours from STL. Heck of a place, two master instructors own the place. This is not a pool room, but the worlds largest pool school that is not open to the public.

I believe they have one or two days of training. Not to mention some of the most beautiful pool tables you have ever laid your eyes on. He has antique Brunswick tables from the early 1900's.

Folks fly in from around the country to attend, but you are a car ride away. You WILL not be disappointed. Plus, you can use Mark Wilson for some additional lessons after CUE-U, and have the best of both worlds.