Indianapolis pool rooms

CarlB

Formerly AfghanBilliards
Silver Member
Just moved to the Indianapolis area. Living in greenwood. What are some good places with decent 9ft tables to play at.

Internet is not being very helpful. Thanks a ton.

Carl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Carl...The only two "poolrooms" are on the north side. Executive Billiards has 9 foot tables, and is an older room. Brickyard Billiards is the other room, and they have both 9' and 7' tables. Brickyard has most of the tournaments and action. I've taught in both rooms. There are a bunch of AzBr's in the Indianapolis area. Good luck with your new residence in Indy! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Just moved to the Indianapolis area. Living in greenwood. What are some good places with decent 9ft tables to play at.

Internet is not being very helpful. Thanks a ton.

Carl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Carl, welcome to Indy. There are several of us from Indy and surrounding cities here on the forum. Scott was correct Brickyard and Executive are the two main rooms and they are as he described. However the closest one to you in Gwood would probably be John Wayne's on Stop 11 Rd. Pool is 5 bucks to play all day. They have a lot of Diamond bar tables, 2 blue label Diamond 9ft pro ams, a snooker table and a couple Valleys. I really like playing there because I like the Diamonds. They also have a full bar and a kitchen.

weakfingers

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just adding to the discussion:

John Wayne's: in Greenwood, has mostly Diamond 7' tables and two 9 footers but has a full restaurant and bar if you'd want to grab dinner or a drink.

Executive Billiards: 9' Brunswicks, table time at Executive is as cheap as it gets, like $2.50 an hour or something like that, no bar or food

Brickyard: Time at Brickyard is $3.50 an hour last time I checked, simple finger foods but also no bar. Lots of Valley tables, two 7' Diamonds, some 9' Diamonds and Gold Crowns. Take your pick.