Interesting blind aiming demo

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Even if Busti was asked on TAR and he answered " I used to it."
Dude, you don't want the truth.
Busti and Efren stayed with my brother's best friend when they played at the Mohegan Sun at least one time.
His name is Alex and he was a manager at the Mohegan. And he's a shortstop level.player.
Busti hid the English from his opponents.
That's why he has the insane ability not stroke anywhere on the cue ball and in the.final.payoff , he hits the ball with the English intended

You want pictures of them and the trophy Efren gave Alex?
You want a picture the trophy Efren gave me too? 😂
I believe these are the only two US trophies not in the Denny Glen collection and Puyat collection.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Even if Busti was asked on TAR and he answered " I used to it."
Dude, you don't want the truth.
Busti and Efren stayed with my brother's best friend when they played at the Mohegan Sun at least one time.
His name is Alex and he was a manager at the Mohegan. And he's a shortstop level.player.
And this means "WHAT" in the entire scheme of things? Nothing more than a bunch of window dressing.
Busti hid the English from his opponents.
You can't hide the English. It's pretty obvious to see what he did and used based on the reaction of the CB AFTER impact with the OB. Sure, it can be "disguised" during the act of shooting but it's clearly visible to the trained professional eye based on the CB reaction as to where it goes and how it gets there.