Interesting Change-Up....Efren vs Schmidt...Hill/Hill Game

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Race to 8. Schmidt gets to hill/hill after trailing Efren the entire match.

Schmidt was breaking from the left side rail the whole match. When it gets hill/hill, he switched break cues or shafts on his break cue and breaks from the center of the table, using a closed bridge.

He doesn't make a ball on the break, but hooks Efren on the one ball and then goes on to win the game and match.

I thought it was interesting that he decides to change on the final game. Ballsy or foolish? Whatever, he wins..

https://www.youtube.com/c/povpool/live

I think I heard Daniel say that the Rocket is up against Bustamante next.
 
Last edited:
Nervy. He must not have been too pleased with his break up to that point, and made a decision to attempt a different break. I give the man credit for switching it up.
 
David Howard did this all the time. I remember him making two balls on the break and then next rack he broke from a different side of the table. I was sitting next to Jimmy Reid at the time.... who started laughing and saying, ''why did he change''. Of course tho, David made balls from the other position.
 
Back
Top