International Open

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
it's billy gibb, non stop talker right wrong he just talks and talks and talks. I wish there was a way to mute and allow the other commentator plus the sound of the balls.
Hugs
mrs.g

Yep, tried no volume but it's just not the same.

I would pay extra for that option:thumbup:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
it's billy gibb, non stop talker right wrong he just talks and talks and talks. I wish there was a way to mute and allow the other commentator plus the sound of the balls.
Hugs
mrs.g

Who's the other commentator? They both named Bill? If not, the other guy is 10 times more annoying.

It was Gibbs

Last edited:

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Accu Stats page is not loading up here at the job. How much are the evening sessions? How many matches do you get per paid session?

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is this absolutely the greatest player/commentator ever? I mean this guy knows everything and the players know almost nothing.

Anybody else annoyed as hell?

They need to get Mary Kinneston in the booth to straighten him out, after all, she is a world champion.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The 10:30 match archer vs Ivo. Ivo is a young teen from Philly. Really good kid, who has gotten the pool bug like you wouldn’t believe. He may end up a pro level player in a couple years if he keeps at his pace.

SJM and Mike Page, keep this player in your radar. I think he's about 14 or 15. He was tied with Archer 8-8, before Archer pulled ahead to win 11-8.

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yup; Shaw is there, but no Kaci. Kaci won the Am. 14.1 last year, but was not there this past week to defend the title. I wonder what he is doing instead.

Kaci has some problems getting a flightZ. Apparently he booked a flight twice and both times they cancelled it. So it was just that he couldn’t get here! Sucks!

KMRUNOUT

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• D91EB670-2C81-42B8-8FE0-110DB76A3A70.jpg
    D91EB670-2C81-42B8-8FE0-110DB76A3A70.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 446

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big Ko gone trendy blonde for this event. He has won or gone deep in past events when he colored his hair
:D

kpy1.JPG

These links are just sending me to a page with a great picture of Ruslan . :eek:

tt works on PC but not on mobile. It redirects to mobile page of azb which has Ruslan on it