Is it time?

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Bring back politics and we will drive up the revenue stream for this site. :):):)

You think Kyrie is going to Lakers?
I hate to say it, but we want Durant here in Phoenix. Probably get one championship and going back to the cellar for 5 years after losing all of our draft picks.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Given that it sits under the AZ banner it reflects poorly on all of us as pool players -- a total embarrassment.

Lou Figueroa

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I ask myself this question multiple times a week. *sigh*
Mike, I’m disappointed in how you’re treating NPR. It was my favorite go to place on the whole web when not talking pool. I felt the ad hominem rule was flouted but there are so many gems there. The bitterness should be tamed but politics affects our life daily and should not be shoved under the rug.
It’s just giving up on our society.

57C98C46-661C-4293-8B8C-73C9DB85113F.jpeg

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How much more moderating would you need to do without the "gladiator" forums? They do a pretty good job of keeping the battles out of the other forums.

Cesspools are gross but we need 'em.

pj
chgo
Seems like places where both sides have equal opportunity to voice their opinions are the 1st to go often times.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Time to remove the NPR section?

It is by far the most provocative section of the site. Has just about zero to do with pool.

All it seems to provide is a place for a fairly limited number of members to argue and insult one another over issues that are far beyond their control.

I think you are 10,000% Right, it is killing the Fourm. I do not care about a group of weird people doing weird thing, if I want to get upset all I need do is turn on MSM.

DUMP NPR.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Sure, why not, but what if they come for you next?

Well I have been around in G.O.D. Aka Good Old Days of AZB when Forum was about Pool & Cue Sports, Buying, Seling, showing off Cues, Cases, and NON of the NPR BULL.

Said ly I think AZB has lost many good members, because the forum has gone in wrong direction. JMHO

Come after me I of you dare, for what EXPESSING MY OPINION, and make my case to get ridge of NPR. In my opinion is it like a Cancer killing off the old good AZB.

Wolven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I have been around in G.O.D. Aka Good Old Days of AZB when Forum was about Pool & Cue Sports, Buying, Seling, showing off Cues, Cases, and NON of the NPR BULL.

Said ly I think AZB has lost many good members, because the forum has gone in wrong direction. JMHO

Come after me I of you dare, for what EXPESSING MY OPINION, and make my case to get ridge of NPR. In my opinion is it like a Cancer killing off the old good AZB.
Why would I come after you, have I done so ever?
I remember those good old days too, people were arguing about all kinds of things, and driving pros away, yeah I remember. How about:
Take the NPR new post update out of the main 'New Posts' button, and it will not get in the way.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hate to say it, but we want Durant here in Phoenix. Probably get one championship and going back to the cellar for 5 years after losing all of our draft picks.
not a team guy. complete asshole while in okc. can't stand the guy and his butthurt woke whining.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Why would I come after you, have I done so ever?
I remember those good old days too, people were arguing about all kinds of things, and driving pros away, yeah I remember. How about:
Take the NPR new post update out of the main 'New Posts' button, and it will not get in the way.

Was not point at anyone inparticular, but NPR is a Cancer, it is not needed.

If you want to talk politics, news of day, gay or lesbian right do it some place else,

Real Pro PoolPlayers do not live on internet. Real Pro athletes do not blow valuable time on internet.

Sport is their job they work at 50, 70, 80 hours a week or more.

Might start poll about dumping NPR club cancer.🤮

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AZB is like a pool room. You may be discussing a new tip and shaft, or the hurricane that's coming.
If you're looking for an argument it will find you anywhere you go. Any forum can turn into a crap show quickly.
I've seen the Main Forum, Cue Gallery,Aiming, Instructors, etc. get nasty.

There are some great people in NPR. Spend some time on the darkside and you can find them as I did.
If you want confrontation you can find it. There are also civil discussions on interesting topics.
There is music, fishing, things you made or built, items you purchased, cars, and many other topics.
You will not find How To Hold A Pool Cue or I got cheated in the APA, although the Orange 5 Ball has come up.

Like any forum you may visit, scroll through and choose your poison.
I participate in NPR and choose to stay away from many discussions as I do in the Main Forum.
I have them daily and prefer not to get involved when I am just relaxing on a billiard forum, to each their own, I don't pass judgement.

It's a pool hall, one minute you're talking the Orange 5 Ball, next minute you're talking plumbing.
You will find good people in NPR, they don't bite.
The orange 5 ball is all that matters!!!!

Best
Fatboy 😃💪😍

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was not point at anyone inparticular, but NPR is a Cancer, it is not needed.

If you want to talk politics, news of day, gay or lesbian right do it some place else,

Real Pro PoolPlayers do not live on internet. Real Pro athletes do not blow valuable time on internet.

Sport is their job they work at 50, 70, 80 hours a week or more.

Might start poll about dumping NPR club cancer.🤮
Maybe you'd like to ban all members here who no longer are active pool players, or maybe sub 600 Fargo players or something,,,,,,,,,, I expect you'd be surprised how many there are.