Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just what exact record did John set?
The highest exhibition run is 768 by ”Babe” Cranfield on a 9 ft. Table
Mosconi 526 on a 8ft table in an exhibition vs. An opponent.
I geuss maybe 626 with an edited video without the 1st 200 balls on the edited video on a doctored table by John Schmidt

The first 200 wasn’t recorded?

Lou Figueroa

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Law of economics

The law of economics = supply and demand. So if there is no supply for interest in 14.1 - they create it. If that means creating a false pretense (phony record keeping) fibbing to public and hide the evidence - then the corrupt powers that b will do just that, but to include Mosconi's name in their corrupt hidden tape sickcon' is way out of bounds. Felicity (john new wife) said when the powers that b are ready to release the tape - they will, but only from their private theater/ smoky mirrored production - very sad they are allowed to manufacture this claim and not have any accountability to the people. News about 14.1 does not need to be some secret, however this does look to be their little business model.

But they are not allowing proper adjudicators to inspect the tape - hmm - secrets = corruption. Political secretion - yes - new record - Not so fast ex-lax. I have a friend who works in the Navy intell ( you might call him 'an Official Hawk of Truth') - he has a computer at his home that can detect any sign of possible foul play or non continuous play time i.e. spliced footage in their 626 mirage. The thought of being required to hand over this so called footage to my buddy who has truth machines and is very computer savvy would make the corrupt powers that b tremble - I can assure you. I do feel bad for any person who has congratulated john for what is clearly a media stunt that has not received the proper check and balance, they are apart of a very deceptive business model that really could end up biting them in the posterior - for being an imposter of Sports record keeping.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd be interested in knowing the name of the software Mr. Navy would use. Can somebody who Charles hasn't blocked please ask him to find out and share?

The law of economics = supply and demand. So if there is no supply for interest in 14.1 - they create it. If that means creating a false pretense (phony record keeping) - then the corrupt powers that b will do just that. Felicity (john new wife) said when the powers that b are ready to release the tape - they will. News about 14.1 does not need to be some secret, however this sadly this does look to be their little business model. But they are not allowing proper adjudicators to inspect the tape - hmm - secrets = corruption. Political secretion - yes - new record - No. I have a friend who works in the Navy intell - he has a computer at his home that can detect any sign of possible foul play or non continuous play time i.e. spliced footage. I do feel bad for any person who has congratulated john for what is clearly a media stunt that has not received the proper check and balance.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The law of economics = supply and demand. So if there is no supply for interest in 14.1 - they create it. If that means creating a false pretense (phony record keeping) fibbing to public and hide the evidence - then the corrupt powers that b will do just that, but to include Mosconi's name in their corrupt hidden tape sickcon' is way out of bounds. Felicity (john new wife) said when the powers that b are ready to release the tape - they will, but only from their private theater/ smoky mirrored production - very sad they are allowed to amke this claim and not have any accountability to the people. News about 14.1 does not need to be some secret, however this sadly this does look to be their little business model. But they are not allowing proper adjudicators to inspect the tape - hmm - secrets = corruption. Political secretion - yes - new record - No. I have a friend who works in the Navy intell - he has a computer at his home that can detect any sign of possible foul play or non continuous play time i.e. spliced footage. I do feel bad for any person who has congratulated john for what is clearly a media stunt that has not received the proper check and balance.

Political secretion. I think we figured out what's eating Gilbert grape.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I know that guy too.
e8283e4f9d9503bea6ff519ab3ee69ed.jpg

Sent from the future.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Safe to say

I think it's safe to say that I do have strong feelings on any possible fake news pertaining to 14.1. There was a fellow who asked me for a lesson in 14.1 locally here, I asked him what his motivation was regarding 14.1 and why he wanted to improve. He said he and his wife were purchasing a new home and planned on purchasing a 9' table and he wanted to learn Straight Pool - I was impressed - but then came time for the lesson 1st Thing he asked me was if I'd heard of this new record of 626:-0 from john schmidt (andy vollaria). I asked him where he heard this news (i had already read the yellow journalism here on az unfortunately)? His response was "well haven't you seen it - its all over facebook"? He ended up getting a bar table at his house, nice guy but painfully normal and I no longer give him pool lessons, I do wish him the best with his bar scenes and future intoxication for braking' news. :)

Last edited:

DynoDan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was called up for jury duty in federal court when I looked like my avatar. Twenty-some-odd cases that smacked of entrapment, they stretched one bottle of pills a long long way to bust friendly barmaids that tried to do a good deed. In all likelihood most didn't make a dime for the literally two or three pills they passed. There was a kidnapping trial in progress and a couple armed robbery trials coming up I wouldn't have minded sitting on. Young male with hair over my collar and a full beard was an automatic dismissal from the drug cases and not likely to sit on the other cases. I got three dollars a day and burned three times that much gas going to the courtroom. I also lost a week of foreman's pay and pissed off all my bosses missing a week of work when I was pushing a crew.

Thirteen months later, another call for jury duty, same court. They have to wait twelve months between call ups. The only time I shaved the dice. Called my city councilman and told him what happened the last time. Also told him I didn't mind serving on a jury but wasting a week and risking my job to sit on a pew for a week didn't make sense. That summons went away somehow.

The hints about what the case was about reminds me of one somebody I knew who was in a jury pool. Obviously about guns because that was the line of questioning: "Do you own guns?"

"Yes"

"Where do you keep them?"

"What do you mean? Some clarification needed before giving away more information about guns than he had to.

"Do you keep them in your house, in your vehicle, on your person?"

"Yes."

Their turn to ask for clarification. "Which of those places?"

"In my house, in my vehicle, on my person. Anywhere it is legal to have them and I feel like having one handy."

Our cars are extensions of our homes in my state and have the same rights. Also we are a "shall issue" state meaning the state has to show cause why not or issue a CCL.

The juror went home. He never knew exactly what the case was about but it seemed to be about the application of our Second Amendment rights.

I used to laugh when people asked how many guns I had. Might as well ask me how many hammers or screw drivers I had. I didn't know, didn't much care. I treated them like any other tool or piece of sporting equipment.

Hu

This thread has veered off previously in so many unrelated directions, I don’t feel any guilt over adding MY two cents now re: the ‘JURY’ subject:
I had always dodged jury duty successfully, but finally got nailed a few years ago. I actually put on a suit & tie, and reported with the accepting attitude of performing my civic duty (always was a big ‘Perry Mason’ fan), and was really looking forward to the experience. BUT, it hadn’t occurred to me that courtroom procedure does NOT permit the suspension of testimony, etc., while jurors run to the bathroom every 15 minutes to urinate (coffee habit, enlarged prostate, etc.)! I just couldn’t see how anyone could concentrate & fairly consider evidence while writhing in his chair with a bladder about to explode, so it was easy to get excused by the prosecutor, simply by making it obvious that I would be biased toward ANY defendant (this issue never came up on Perry Mason).

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Who will vet this impartial navy guy that will test any footage I wonder?

If that story about the guy asking for lessons is true...I could just imagine the scene post “626 comment” �� all the sudden the mood changes, tension in the air, eye muscles twitch...he slowly slides his cue back in his case as he carefully steps backwards.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who will vet this impartial navy guy that will test any footage I wonder?

If that story about the guy asking for lessons is true...I could just imagine the scene post “626 comment” �� all the sudden the mood changes, tension in the air, eye muscles twitch...he slowly slides his cue back in his case as he carefully steps backwards.
Who will vet the vetter?

Then who will vet the vetter of the vetter?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
upchuck

Who will vet the vetter?

Then who will vet the vetter of the vetter?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

not sure but Mosconi's family should sue the bca,charlie and john for trying show how a cow can jump over the Moon. Yer tax payers $ keeps my friend with Navy intell employed. If he says the tape is good - that would clarify any of my doubts. I would be happy to provide his name to proper chain of command - so we can getr done. Don't think teem schmit will be too interested in my offer though -as they are holding on to their tapo' with a cowardly white knuckle grip. they (powrs that b) would rather u go to their home theater smokey mirror medicine show - to think of viewing that is certainly an upchuck - hence lou's proverbial cow over the moon theory - very good Lou - that did give me a chuckle'. what else u got schmitt nuthuggers?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.