Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
filler has nothing to do with bca and j.s. choosing to hide evidence of there so called 626 achievement. So ya yer another troll trying to deflect subject. There is zero un edited evidence that j.s. has run a clean 626 - certainly no video available for purchase to the people - but nice elusive try for yer phony 626 claim reaffirmation.
I was just making a comment that I thought Filler has the talent to eventually surpass whatever the high run world record is, if he really wanted it.

I had great respect for your game when I saw you play at the 9-ball U.S. Open 25 years ago. If you put your mind to it instead of being obsessed with JS and attacking everyone on here, there’s no reason you couldn’t take your shot at it. It’s quite obviously it means a lot to you.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, JS has nothing but an innuendoes claim at best, or he wouldn’t need crazies posting for himself.
U’ve already accusingly Bastardized me, now u may be queering me!
Consider us = name calling, back atcha.
We weren’t talking to you, so please speak when spoken to.

What does “queering me” mean?
I don’t know what that means, please educate me Uno.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
who is we?
Injun ear, u must be kidding. Same in any lingo.

Didn't I tell you what I meant by “We”?

No?

Maybe because it’s none of you business.

What did you mean by “queering me”?

Are you trying to hit on me? (Weird)

Just wondering.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
The current question = why are there so many people trying to purchase a copy of this 626 claim - but unable to receive one - after almost two years of waiting? Not here to talk about Earl's accomplishments - nice try on deflecting topic though - common practice for u fake news catalyst's - sorry no dice. My torch burns brighter - fake news wielder84.

Maybe, no matter how many fake accounts you make to buy a copy with, the simple fact is John Schmidt (holder of the World Record BTW) doesn't *want* to sell you a copy because you're a twat. Just a thought.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Check wit casting, never know which u’ll ketch. Didn’t get much out of cracking those books, enh?
You do “like” me!

It’s cool, doesn’t bother me but my gate doesn’t swing that way, Uno.

Now carry on with your baseless obsession (not me, the other one)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ya i read yer little dity bout why u choose to hide yer name, I guess u felt the need to explain (maybe guilty 'con science' got best of u) as many posters are now beginning to just post the REAL NAME. U can call me the Hawk of Truth bruce, kinda funny how some choose to label people as conspiracy theorist - when were are simply asking for solid evidence of an extraordinary claim (common theme amongst troll posters (aka deadbeats). Also the same ones who try to protect bca from showing proof of their claim - choose to use a hidden name on their avatar, since yer into hiding from the truth maybe u can persuade j.s. and bca to explain why they too choose to hide the 626 evidence from the people aka Hawks Of Truth.
Who cried about shaved slates?

Did I do that? Wtf.

Looks like I pcked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue...

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
He seemed to take bob's advice well 2 yrs back as he had to resurrect his thread to bash bob about god knows what, but the originals are still there, when you see the difference makes you think his profile was hacked

Never the less the great 626, world 14.1 leader john schmidts new world record,

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hawks are bad mfers, the redtail hawk being my favorite
Look at this mofo I saw near me one day!

You think there are any squirrels in that neighborhood?
Screenshot_20201216-192708.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.