Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What if you transpose the video by turning your head 90 degrees to the left? :idea2: :yikes: :confused:

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He set the record, he just didn't produce the evidence correctly. But sometimes evidence isn't greatly valued. For instance most people have never seen their brain in any form, but would holding it in their hands change reality? Would it be worth it?

Either way producing video evidence isn't easy, not at all. Today with "deep fakes" you'll have to run things like ICANN and have at least 2 key masters and witnesses for each, I know I wouldn't believe it for _certain_ things otherwise (but for billiards I do believe it).

I think whoever is asking if it is an "enhanced for success" video should seriously contemplate just how hard it is from a purely technical standpoint to record _ANYTHING_ in multi-session video without introducing an allowance for corruption. They should seriously think about, because it's not easy... not at all.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seriously? With the power of the deep state and NY Times and the BCA and that Titan of the World, Charlie Williams?

You don't think all their powers combined coulnt do do anything?

I can hear the power brokers' plan...we start with mosconi.
Then Harriman.

He set the record, he just didn't produce the evidence correctly. But sometimes evidence isn't greatly valued. For instance most people have never seen their brain in any form, but would holding it in their hands change reality? Would it be worth it?

Either way producing video evidence isn't easy, not at all. Today with "deep fakes" you'll have to run things like ICANN and have at least 2 key masters and witnesses for each, I know I wouldn't believe it for _certain_ things otherwise (but for billiards I do believe it).

I think whoever is asking if it is an "enhanced for success" video should seriously contemplate just how hard it is from a purely technical standpoint to record _ANYTHING_ in multi-session video without introducing an allowance for corruption. They should seriously think about, because it's not easy... not at all.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's what happened during the 2x speed film. According to whether or not you were directly facing the screen or was watching from a peripheral vision, the eye sees and may not see everything on the screen, especially while you're eating/speaking/distracted. Probably no two of the attendees actually saw everything exactly the same. :rolleyes:

Yeah yeah yeah....no two people experience any aspect of life exactly the same. Probably somehow related to the fact it involves different people. Ya think?

You know that is poop you are standing in, right?

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Yeah yeah yeah....no two people experience any aspect of life exactly the same. Probably somehow related to the fact it involves different people. Ya think?

He knows, that's why he's still shoveling it. He is now knee deep and sinking fast. At least the "others" had the brains to bail when confronted with facts, evidence and eyewitness testimony.

Don't waste your time with this puke anymore, its like arguing with an OJ juror. How you gonna fade that action :)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I predict DH will soon delete this entire thread. Git yer posts in now, or forever hold yer piece. Save your favs now or lose them, yer choice. :boring2:

He's got a better chance at running 627 than he does of deleting the embarrassing hissy fit he tossed out.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I predict DH will soon delete this entire thread. Git yer posts in now, or forever hold yer piece. Save your favs now or lose them, yer choice. :boring2:
Oh, are we still pretending you aren't him?...how fun!!!

Sent from the future.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Oh, are we still pretending you aren't him?...how fun!!!

Sent from the future.

Yes yes I’m also interested in the CH/xRx dichotomy. I was under the impression that we all knew he was Daniel San. He basically admitted as much and was caught out in what seemed a slip up several times. All this is alongside the crazy posting style, the content and spelling of said posts etc etc squared.

Now some veteran AzBers that I know and love, or at least kinda trust in an internet acquaintance sort of way have expressed serious doubt as to the radar boy being the ketchup king. What’s the world coming too?

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was going to commemorate the 100th page by announcing that I straightline haven't missed a ball in over 48 hours. But once you log in it's only 38 pages. ghuk

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I think his point about the 2X is valid.

Around 30% of the run was supposedly shown at high speed... so who knows.

Lou Figueroa

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go watch any youtube 14.1 match at 2x speed...its not that different

Sent from the future.

If the shot is only of the table you can cut entire shots because nothing else moves. Speederation and some spiel might cover this. I know cause I seen at least two episodes of Mission Impossible. So yeah double speed is a point of curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.