Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Hooked after the break, huh? That game'll drive ya nuts.

pj
chgo
more conjecture from the coward deep state eh, I see many of yer posts are off topic. if u have nothing pertinent to add yer better off remaining silent - I have seen u play pocket billiards pj - don't quit yer desk day job. If yer interested in purchasing a copy of my 'legit' run of 351 - I will offer u a copy for a special price. My 351 is not being hidden from the public's eye either, I would be willing to bet I make more $ from my 351 than j.s/bca/pred cue will from their semi public theatrical production of fake news 626 showing. Be fortunate u don't have to go up against me in 14.1 - u would lose yer pj's for sure?

Last edited:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
more conjecture from the coward deep state eh, I see many of yer posts are off topic. if u have nothing pertinent to add yer better off remaining silent
It's not conjecture that a run of 351 means you missed the shot after the break. Guess math isn't your strong suit either...

- I have seen u play pocket billiards
Liar.

Not that you had any credibility left anyway...

pj
chgo

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
It's not conjecture that a run of 351 means you missed the shot after the break. Guess math isn't your strong suit either...

Liar.

Not that you had any credibility left anyway...

pj
chgo
I will see yer name on the cast and crew of producers of the fake 626 - as far as seeing u play - I don't care to and may have had u confused with some other nit. I am not a liar - and am certainly capable of defending myself against cowards who have nothing to offer this forum other than bein a coward nit. Actually - my arithmetic is much better than - of nits like u. Yer original statement said - I was hooked after the break, I really loath cowards - such as u are. A run of 350 = 25 racks, so I did not miss the shot after the break as yer fake news would suggest, I caught a nasty skid on the 352nd shot. Any debate u have with me regarding 14.1 - u will look stupid in the end - and lose yer pj's. So ya U are the one who's math is off and not mine - does not surprise me that u got that wrong as well - most people who help promote fake news end up looking stupid in the end. Let me know if you have any more arithmetic questions i will try and help u count.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Thank you Bob Jewett. It took someone of your acknowledged expertise to shut up some people who had no business even commenting on John's achievement.

I watched John at Hard Times when Jack Cooney was teaching him One Pocket during the day while gambling and they were not cheap lessons. While at night he lost thousands to Morro. When asked why he kept playing Morro he simply said "I'm better and just need to get over the head trip." He did. I've seen him at his best and at his worst when in the middle of a match with "One Pocket Richie" out of Sta Monica he swept the balls off the table in the middle of a match. He has always had a ton of talent and has had, like many of us, his ups and downs.

Bottom lime is that he set a goal for himself to break Mosconi's record and let everyone know what he was doing and he finally did it. For a group of people to immediately try to minimize and taint his achievement without having watched the evidence speaks volumes about their lack of class if not integrity.
and yer a gold star member? I have plenty of business reporting my thoughts regarding a chopped video claim of 626 - j.s's record against me playing 14.1 in major competition - is not what I would call stellar there goldy garyb - you will have to forgive me if I find yer gold star status - laughable.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
...may have had u confused with some other nit. I am not a liar
Yeah, sure...
A run of 350 = 25 racks, so I did not miss the shot after the break as yer fake news would suggest, I made the shot after the break (351) and caught a nasty skid on the 352nd shot.
By your own "math", shot 351, the shot after re-racking - is the break shot. You missed shot 352 - the shot after the break. Of course, you're not known for your grasp of logic, mathematic or otherwise.

Any debate u have with me regarding 14.1 - u will look stupid in the end
So far it looks like I know more about the game than you do...

pj
chgo

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Yeah, sure...

By your own "math", shot 351, the shot after re-racking - is the break shot. You missed shot 352 - the shot after the break. Of course, you're not known for your grasp of logic, mathematic or otherwise.

pj
chgo
I am going to try and make this simple 4 u - as yer a bit challenged it seems 14x25 = 350. I ran a total sum of 351 balls - so again I made the 1st shot (break ball) - in the 26th frame and then missed then next shot due to a skid - not a happy memory - but u went there. So again (for the mentally challenged - like u) this would have been the 2nd shot in the 26th rack that skided on me - any other questions mr wizard? u said I was hooked after the break? so I know yer not too bright - I will help u through it.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I think u may want to check yer math windy city who just lost his pj's at math debate 101. So again I WAS NOT HOOKED AFTER THE BREAK -as u falsely stated (fake news catalyst) or I would not have potted ball #351 - U might want to try a calculator - it's probly yer best option to use a machine instead - till then yer opinion 'does not count'.;) If u care to come to Springfield and talk bout it - I am game if i were u I would try and see how dumb u make yerself look by debating me in details 14.1. So again u were wrong I was not hooked after the break or I would not have made ball #351.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Do you really think it's necessary to count each and every shot in 14.1? Can't think of another way to total them?

pj
chgo
do u ever ask anything but rhetorical questions? Do u ever add any pertinent info to the title of the particular thread that u participate in? I would say no on both facets - yer kinda sad pj. Keep hiding in the basement or yer cubical or whatever ur den of inequity - it's probly write' where u belong.

xXGEARXx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, sure...

pj
chgo
I will ask you this for the SECOND time. What further educational degree do you have from an accredited College/University? What is it called?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
It may have been covered but without going through countless posts, has anyone confirmed not only the corner and side pocket mouth measurements on the table John ran his 626, but even more critical to me, the PFA (pocket facing angle) on those corner pockets? The differences between how easy to how tough 139 - 141 - 143 degree PFA’s would be huge, with 139 being the easiest and 143 the toughest. Thanks
your a pitiful fake news cataylst as well. What are the measurements of yer fake noose'. (PFA) professional faker's association. gives me a bit of a chuckle

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I will ask you this for the SECOND time. What further educational degree do you have from an accredited College/University? What is it called?
he's defintley a member of the dead beat society - he would probly take top honors in that dept. pj the dead beat.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I was not hooked after the break or I would not have made ball #351.
lol

Are you sure you play this game? FYI, ball #351 is the break ball. #352 (the shot you missed) is the ball after the break. Whether you were hooked or missed it for another reason, it's still the shot after the break.

You know, I used to wonder if maybe you had some logical reason to be so dead set against JS's run. I don't wonder any more - logic doesn't appear to be something you do.

pj
chgo

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NO I WAS NOT hooked after the break - DO THE MATH MORON
I might be a Moron too.

Help me understand- sounds like you made the break ball in the 26th rack and then got hooked (or just didn’t make the next shot),,, which would have been ball 352.

FYI- I have an engineering degree in case that comes up.

xXGEARXx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I might be a Moron too.

Help me understand- sounds like you made the break ball in the 26th rack and then got hooked (or just didn’t make the next shot),,, which would have been ball 352.

FYI- I have an engineering degree in case that comes up.
Yea, I have an engineering degree too. I have asked PJ, twice now, about his background. The first time, he ignored, the second was about dividing two numbers, lol...??? There was a reason why I asked, but I think his "non answer" says it all.

plhlolelnlilx

F.I.S.H.
Silver Member
Nine months since this thread was started and almost a year and a half since John Schmidt broke the record and Danny is still here wishing he was John.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.