Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meucciplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's funny nowadays. All media which have a reputation to lose are Fake News. The complete and only truth is found on Facebook, Twitter and extreme right-wing conspiracy sites. Or in forums where a few people cook up the real truth.

Did someone switch the poles? Does electricity flow the other way back to plus now? Is night really the new day? Oh, maybe the Earth is flat, after all.

Someone must have said

May you live in interesting times​

not too long ago.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Quit whining, il-logicAl. It doesn’t become you.
Once a cheater, always a cheater. Hard to break old habits.
Cheat for a penny, cheat for a pound, makes no difference, it’s still cheating.
Don’t play by the rules, again cheating.
Don’t be naive, the pool game is full of them.
Some of us, boys, are smarter than the average pool player.
You never can tell who(m) you’re betting against.
Pool players will partner with anyone.
Ask BCA-pool managers if anyone paid them to watch js626.
Ask Pannola if BD paid him to write their js article.
Ask NYtimes writer if anyone paid for their js article.
Ask PredCues if they’re still paying for js626.
The old folks still say, you never can tell?
You still got nuthin but shuckin and jive'n.

Sent from the future.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
This thread is insane. I just wanted to comment so I will go down in the internet archive as having been here. What a time to be alive!

~Razor
u not too sharp razor, yer gold membership is laughable. I would imagine there are many gold azmembers who really have nothing pertinent to offer - including an opinion on the topic at hand, this = troll poster's. It would seem u have no opinion on the legitimacy of j.s./bca 626 CLAIM other than calling the thread insane? 4 me yer input is worth much less goldylock/dull tool. Yer not 'maid rite' but it's true that 'idols will move about' but when u ask them to show proof of their claim - they (bca/j.s. camp) will not always speak truthfully eh. To any true 14.1 purists out there - schmidt lied about 626 - he and his pals are nothing but fake news catalysts - trying to attack Mosconi's Record.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
u not too sharp razor, yer gold membership is laughable. I would imagine there are many gold azmembers who really have nothing pertinent to offer - including an opinion on the topic at hand, this = troll poster's. It would seem u have no opinion on the legitimacy of j.s./bca 626 CLAIM other than calling the thread insane? 4 me yer input is worth much less goldylock/dull tool. Put that in yer gold member device and have a puff. Yer not maid rite but it's true that 'idols will move about' but when u ask them to show proof of their claim - they (bca/j.s. camp) will not always speak truthfully eh. To any true 14.1 purists out there - schmidt lied about 626 - he and his pals are nothing but fake news catalysts - trying to attack Mosconi's Record.
Like your allegations of shaved slates, etc...right?

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really have to wonder Radar if these people get compensated sum' how for trying to defend fake news. Thanks for standing up for the truth- in the face of cowardly key board trolls - trying to dismantle a VERIFIED American Pocket Billiard Record - WITHOUT VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE. As long as a hidden/chopped video is all they have for proof - their 'pool' will continue to make themselves look inept.
Hi Danny,
I think you have a lot of talent and could duplicate any success had by John if you continue to apply yourself. Maybe John had some help with the table set up, ball cleaning, sponsorship spin and even rest in between racks. However he obviously dedicated a large amount of time to breaking the record. He also recorded many high runs along the way. So history will judge John on his body of work. That list includes US OPEN CHAMPION, MOSCONI CUP TEAM MEMBER and many high runs. Danny you are an awesome player in your own right. You should let this go...

Last edited:

xXGEARXx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ummm, you have seen evidence. It's called eye witness testimony and many a people have seen a hangman on less.

Jaden
You mean like the thousands of sworn affidavits involving voter fraud? Do those count, or just for murder trials?

xXGEARXx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
U don’t get to TAKE anything flakey/hasteytj. Come on down, clown, I’ll be glad to demonstrate what a hardon is for ur monkey ass butt powder.
Those words of wisdom, I tell ya, they really got to me. I don't know if it was the "monkey ass" or the "butt powder", but I really felt it.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those words of wisdom, I tell ya, they really got to me. I don't know if it was the "monkey ass" or the "butt powder", but I really felt it.
The pharmacy called and his relief powder is now available due to the spread of ass irritating virus the CDC named JS-626. It is a very very rare virus only a few caught. Masks won’t curb the spread of the virus. The powder should bring a bit of relief- but isn’t a cure.
E49C99C9-9470-4776-9922-B14C52899A6F.jpeg

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE XRADANYXX

Ok ladies and gentlemen. Breaking news. Have I ever got a once in a lifetime deal for you.
John Schmidt
" Mr 626" will be at my house in Barry Illinois next month. On January 9th, we will do a viewing of his record breaking video. Have a bbq. Sign some cue balls and take some pictures. Play some pool. Hell. He will even gamble with you if you're up to it.
Now. Here's the best part. Only 80ish people have seen this video in the world. It's limited to 25 people and he charges 50 dollars a person. It will be an all day thing so you'll definitely get your money's worth. First 25 people paid are in. Let's get it going and have a great day.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you use the pointy thing to go click on the bottom part, and itll show ya who, theyll get you a phone number and all that jazz, have a blast sir!!!
Our friend needs to do a better job of staying in character.

The silent generation didn’t watch “Different Stokes” and therefore doesn’t use references from the series in general communication.

Not an Academy nominating performance.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Traditionalist/Silent Generation, is not the dumb Generation, that u r a definite member of, hasteytj. U still have no clue as to who(m) u r verbalizing.
I’ve got a good idea.

I’ve been wrong before, and always keep that in mind.

However, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck- it usually ain’t a swan.

Just sayin’

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since you’re hung up on 6 2 6 so to speak.
Here’s some numbers for the average 14.1 junkie here;
Stats;
Playing days 79
Rest days 21
100 ball runs 161
200 ball runs 52
300 ball runs 18
400 ball runs 5
600 ball runs 1
1100 attempted runs
36,531 total balls
1100/36,500= 0.030111%
1100 attempts for an average run of about 30 balls each attempt.
Haystj claims to have a high run of 23
Just saying
Well, I wouldn’t say claiming a high run of 23 is a badge of honor. More of an acknowledgment of my limitations.

It was an honest run, and I’m proud of it considering I spent most of my adult life cracking books and not racks.

Please tell what you’re proud of Jimmie.

I’ll wait

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's mine:
Here’s some numbers for the average 14.1 junkie here;
Stats;
Playing days 80
Rest days 22
101 ball runs 161
201 ball runs 5
301 ball runs 18
401 ball runs 5
601 ball runs 1
1101 attempted runs
36,532 total balls
1100/36,500= 1.030111%
1101 attempts for an average run of about 31 balls each attempt.

Just saying

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, bb, ur saying ur 1 ball better than ur idol js, since those are his stats ur comparing ur self to.
U need to run up to Barry, IL, on January 9th and call himself out AT TCC’s home. Be sure to pay ur $50 in advance before u go.
I have too much respect for the game to commit such a felonious act.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don’t hold ur breath hasteytj! It’s not good to pout! Don’t beat ur head on the wall, either. Heimmie has left the bldg without bidding adieu.
Get a good grip. Go with bb to TCC’s in Barry, IL. Maybe Y’all can help js get over his average of 30 balls pe inning.
Now, now “Jimmie”.

Please apply the Monkey powder immediately.

I promise it’ll help with your condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.