Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

9ballscorpion

My personal high run is not relevant to the discussion - of why they bca/j.s/charlie/pred cue are not marketing the ability for open public to view in disc form. Not interested in weird semi private theater showings where part of the footage is sped up at double speed, only care to check out the authenticity (verify) of this so called 626 in UNEDITED DISC FORMAT. Not hear to answer questions for promoters of 'something' only hear to figure out why they chose to say Mosconi's run has been surpassed - and then not offer or market it to open public to purchase.

Sorry for going off topic. Was just curious what your high run is.

Anyways, I do not think that there are many people out there that would want to sit through, and watch a 626 ball run, so I assume that they are just looking for ways to market it best, so that they could get more sales, showing the run, by doubling, or tripling the speed of it. I like that idea, and I think it sounds cool.

I am sure they would offer the unedited version though, for those who would want to buy it.

I do not know John Schmidt, but he seems like a good and honest person. I do not see any reason why he would lie about the 626 run. It is not like there is much money in it for him to lie about something like that. If there were, then why not just say something like "I ran an 826", and then try to edit it all together.

I also do not see why any Billiard Association would watch the unedited run, and then lie to the public / the fans, saying that it was legit.

Just my opinion, but I think that if someone were to run a 1,000 balls tomorrow, it would not help pools popularity a single bit, nor would it help that person financially very much. For those reasons, why the need to lie about a 14.1 record breaking high run?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Breaker..Breaker..1, 9! There were NO( 0 )spectators for the entire run.
Run Started @ 10:00am
Run ended @ 2:07pm
Easy Street Billiards Hours of operation 1:00pm - 2:00am
Joint was only open for business/customers for about 1 hour of the entire claimed run.
U need some more new criteria for comparison.
this shuck will not hold water.
So we're going all the way back to that? So it's not about whether it happened or not, not about the video, not about the table, not about thrown chalk, not about energy drinks...it's now about when the front doors opened? Awesome. Did you run this by DH...I don't think he likes you taking these positions on your own skippy.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Once again, Sorry, railbird, the only rack boy, other than js, himself, was the js team sponsor, Doug Desmond, both of whom are the camera blocking hog type.
no, one person has taken responsibility for hands and eyes on the unedited video from start of the run until now.
It matters not who(m) has viewed the unedited video, it’s all in who(m) has had it in their possession for twenty months!
put it up or shut up!

plenty of us wanted to send you,you were of course to yellah
we put up now you can shut up

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Once again, Sorry, railbird, the only rack boy, other than js, himself, was the js team sponsor, Doug Desmond, both of whom are the camera blocking hog type.
no, one person has taken responsibility for hands and eyes on the unedited video from start of the run until now.
It matters not who(m) has viewed the unedited video, it’s all in who(m) has had it in their possession for twenty months!
put it up or shut up!

make up your damn mind already and stop changing the target

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Sorry, all the above bs only identifies js as a narcissist pool player.
U sure do get around to saying...”I don’t think”, often.
I liked IT better when u were confused about my just being a figment of DH’s imagination.
I don’t seek anyone’s permission to use my own mindset.
I’m no follower.
I’m a doer, much different approach to reasoning.
I’ve been there, done that, type.
"I don't think" is a term used by people who know the difference between fact and opinion. I understand why you wouldn't be familiar with it skippy.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Plenty of u’all don’t even know who(m) I am, or even where I am.
I have viewed enough of js playing 14.1 on uTube.
I have no need to view any other video of js, playing any game of pocket pool.
JS made the claim. Js needs to substantiate the one and only unedited video!
None of these posters can substantiate JS claim, nor can they claim to have seen it, viewed it or attest to it’s viability.
No one of js626 doubters has ever asked for any other substantiation, just to set the only TARGET.
As a matter of clarification, Bob Jewett has come on here and stated that he has indeed seen the video, unedited and not sped up. You simply refuse to accept that fact, and rely on some fabricated claim of him being a biased source. When he has a hell of a lot more to lose, reputation-wise, in the billiards and pool community than you or anyone else here does, to participate in some far-fetched scam. Not to mention his professional life, as a writer for a major billiards magazine.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
The only skippy I know here, is you faithful hopscotch players. Go back home and play with ur dolls ill one.
The further in the future u can go to is ok with us’uns. Just stay there!
Don’t try explaining bs to me. Opinions are like assholes, even u may have one, but keep it to urself.
Another of your "No I'm not, you are" posts where you just parrot back whatever is said rather than answer. BTW, update your playbook, I took that signature line out weeks ago so it wouldn't confuse you so much trying to figure out if I really was posting from the future of if it just seemed that way since you keep editing your embarrassing posts.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Boogersh$t wirstershire.
I owe BJ nothing. He can get in the same line with illogical, just because their mouths open and shut don’t make them prayerbooks.
BJ was the first to offer cash incentive in 2012 to anyone who equaled or surpassed Mosconi 526. If you don’t think he’s biased, you’ve got another think coming, too.
I'm quite sure I'll regret this...but...exactly why is Mr. Jewett biased? Because he offered a reward for accomplishing the feat? That he would have to pay?

That makes him biased?

Again. He is a VERY WELL RESPECTED figure in the pool community, and works for a publication about pool. So he can't afford to be found out to be involved in some scam.

Oh well. I know none of this matters to you, and to DH. At least make an attempt to be more creative, and come up with something that gets close to being a viable motive for such a perceived bias.

Or don't. Since you won't.

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1609875031706.png

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Perhaps u should entertain editing some of ur posts, since ur SM-T830 using Tapatalk isn’t catching everything.
maybe they’ll quit laughing at u, too il CologiCAL.
THE COUNTDOWN US ON TO THE 9th.
Then everybody will be laughing at u jspeepers.
Ok, edit champ....becoming deleter champ.

Your position is such a puff of hot air, you wont even leave your own posts up.

Status
Not open for further replies.