Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member

... THERE CAN BE NO RECORD FOR A PRACTICE TABLE RUN FOR A SINGLE PLAYER OF THE GAME OF 14.1.
ITS HIS HI RUN NUMBER OF BALLS AND HIS ONLY. OTHERS HAVE RUN HIGHER SCORES
MOSCONI 526 STILL REIGNS! 66+YEARS

Im glad to see you've finally wised up and accepted that the 626 run happened and have moved on to your campain to push the idea that it somehow doesn't count.

Sent from the future.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Unlike U, I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I don’t need anyone to remind me or show me, or tell me, what I’ve said or done.
I have a functioning brain that I, and only I, am in total control of at all times.
Say what you will, fisheyed sucker, that u r. Ur being played for the shill that you have become. Just keep plowing that row to nowhere for js, he can’t plow it for himself.
There is no one that can plow the row for him, he must plow that row for HIMSELF. He’s just butting his head on the dam like that silly old . Hoping for the best but unwilling to substantiate the claim.
Since he seems to think that knowledgeable pool players may find fault with the video, he must know that there is fault with the video. That’s probably why it took 45 days to drive it from California to Arizona to find a willing partnership to certify the video. Same as you though, they never have claimed to play the game or to even know the rules.
Nuff said c ya bye now noob
45 days?... you want to stick with that or edit?

Sent from the future.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
U got more questions than carter got ‘little’ pills. But, no answers! Continue to repeat why,why,why, just like the child that u r. Be sure to follow someone to the feeding trough.
Answer the question for once instead of spewing unrelated nonsense and insults. Are you going to admit it was less than 2 weeks and not 45 days or stick by yet another fake news post?

Sent from the future.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So both Mark Wilson and Varner watched the unedited video and have publicly stated it was a legit run.

Is that enough to satisfy yourself to believe he now has a higher run than Mosconi?

i’m very curious about this because you stated a world champion should watch it to validate if it was legit or not and now that has happened.

Sorry, I must have missed all that.

What was the Post #s in which they said it?

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, I said my issue was with those who leveled unsubstantiated accusations. I didn't say you or the whole group was doing that. We all know who is.

Sent from the future.

In the post you qouted I was addressing someone else who was clearly painting everyone with the same brush.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's a few people on this planet who have set their sights to take the record for themselves. A Friend was talking to Bruce and asked him about the record, this was his reply.

Johns record was,

Born in the USA

Certified by the BCA

Johns record was

Born in the USA

He never got into a hometown jam.

Cause he put a cue in his hands

The competition is all gone

Left standing is our man John

Now it

Stays in the USA

Today I was asked how long it would take someone to run 600 balls.

I asked if he was talking about the JS run and he said yes. He said he saw on FB about the Durbin showing and wanted to know if he was playing the whole run. I said I wasn't 100% sure but doubted that since it had been described as more of a TED Talk type thing with some schmoozing afterwards.

And this guy, who is an accomplished pool player of many years said, "Well, you'd want to see the whole run right?"

I laughed and said, "Yup."

And the guy said, "Otherwise, how do you know he really did it?!"

Lou Figueroa
livin' in
the Show Me state

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Agreed. JsTeam said run started @ 10:00am and ended @ 2:07pm.
So unedited video for that duration is the only evidence that should be necessarily submitted for proof of claim.
That’s 4 hours and seven minutes. Frame 1 thru frame ???????, uninterrupted, and time and date stamped May 27, 2019 10:00am thru 2:07pm PDST. Don’t need audio/moderation from anyone.
Expect nobody has to prove anything to you. Why would anyone care or try to prove it to folks the pool world does not care about or give 2 shits? Seriously?

The bottom line, is millions of folks NOW know JS 626 is the new world record, and it's out of the bottle and can't be put back in. Remind me what Mosconi had as proof? Witnesses and a few signed affidavits? JS has that and more. Poor Willie, tried to pull a scam on us all, huh? lol

Google world record straight pool run. This is what you will find: It's all over the internet. And these damn kids these days, it's the only place they get their news, information or looking up nice little pool facts ;)

John Schmidt Breaks Willie Mosconi’s 65-Year-Old 14.1 High Run Record​

Superior, Colo., August, 15, 2019 – The Billiard Congress of America would like to formally congratulate John Schmidt on his 14.1 exhibition high run of 626 balls, breaking Willie Mosconi’s 65-year-old record of 526 balls.

On March 19, 1954 William J. Mosconi, playing in the East High Billiard Club in Springfield, Ohio, ran 526 balls in an exhibition match against Earl “Jake” Bruney. Mosconi’s run lasted approximately 4.5 hours and was played on an oversized 4′ x 8′ Brunswick Exposition Table.

On May 27, 2019 John Schmidt, playing in the Easy Street Billiards Pool Hall in Monterey, California, ran 626 balls. Schmidt’s run, recorded on video, lasted just over 4 hours and was played on a 4.5′ x 9′ Rebco Pocket Billiard Table on Simonis 760 cloth with 5″ corner pocket openings, and 5.5″ side pocket openings. Schmidt used Super Aramith Pro Belgian billiard balls, a Sardo rack, a Predator P3 Red Butt along with a Predator Revo 12.4 mm carbon composite shaft that weighed 19.5 oz and had a length of 58″.

Mosconi’s record took place during a 14.1 exhibition match. Having defeated his opponent, Mosconi kept shooting until he reached 526. Schmidt’s record took place during an intentional attempt to break Mosconi’s record.
After viewing the unedited video, the Billiard Congress of America is proud to acknowledge John Schmidt’s 626 run as the new 14.1 exhibition high run record.

About Billiard Congress of America
Founded in 1948, the Billiard Congress of America is a non-profit trade organization dedicated to growing a united, prosperous and highly regarded billiard industry through Billiard Congress of America leadership.

I know, I know, some smart lads will read this but tell their buddies, yeah, but I know this guy XratX on the internet and he says there is no evidence. His friend will then ask who the heck is XratX? Exactly;)

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
sorry masterratsass, shitdip chicagorj for ratting you out, but you’ve been snorting the chalk again. I seriously doubt that u know any smart lads that have buddies.
What’s that u say? I can’t hear what ur writing and no one else can understand ur ranting, name caller.
Back with the old shuck and jive when the queations get real I see.

Sent from the future.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sorry masterratsass, shitdip chicagorj for ratting you out, but you’ve been snorting the chalk again. I seriously doubt that u know any smart lads that have buddies.
What’s that u say? I can’t hear what ur writing and no one else can understand ur ranting, name caller.
Oh
Back with the old shuck and jive when the queations get real I see.

Sent from the future.
I am pretty sure he's winning now, right?

Right?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your nose up crj’s butt, if u can retract it from js butt.

U study long u study wrong.
Only takes one shot to knock all of u js peeps out of the game. Shotuneditedvideoshot.
How much would you pay to see it?

Maybe we get a gofundme setup and buy the vid and subsequent rights.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wouldn’t get up from a deathbed to view the tape, edited or unedited. Pay, free, or otherwise. Nothing pertinent to the game of 14.1 between 2 players to be learned from the video.
No opening breaks
No defense shots
No bank shots
Just bang them into a hole
Roiiiiight

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I wouldn’t get up from a deathbed to view the tape, edited or unedited. Pay, free, or otherwise. Nothing pertinent to the game of 14.1 between 2 players to be learned from the video.
No opening breaks
No defense shots
No bank shots
Just bang them into a hole
Good point, Mosconi was smart enough to get some local banger to bust them open for him before he tried.

I see your pivot from "it didn't happen" to "it doesn't matter" is now complete...take the rest of the night off tiny dancer, you've had a busy day.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Expect nobody has to prove anything to you. Why would anyone care or try to prove it to folks the pool world does not care about or give 2 shits? Seriously?

The bottom line, is millions of folks NOW know JS 626 is the new world record, and it's out of the bottle and can't be put back in. Remind me what Mosconi had as proof? Witnesses and a few signed affidavits? JS has that and more. Poor Willie, tried to pull a scam on us all, huh? lol

Google world record straight pool run. This is what you will find: It's all over the internet. And these damn kids these days, it's the only place they get their news, information or looking up nice little pool facts ;)

John Schmidt Breaks Willie Mosconi’s 65-Year-Old 14.1 High Run Record​

Superior, Colo., August, 15, 2019 – The Billiard Congress of America would like to formally congratulate John Schmidt on his 14.1 exhibition high run of 626 balls, breaking Willie Mosconi’s 65-year-old record of 526 balls.

On March 19, 1954 William J. Mosconi, playing in the East High Billiard Club in Springfield, Ohio, ran 526 balls in an exhibition match against Earl “Jake” Bruney. Mosconi’s run lasted approximately 4.5 hours and was played on an oversized 4′ x 8′ Brunswick Exposition Table.

On May 27, 2019 John Schmidt, playing in the Easy Street Billiards Pool Hall in Monterey, California, ran 626 balls. Schmidt’s run, recorded on video, lasted just over 4 hours and was played on a 4.5′ x 9′ Rebco Pocket Billiard Table on Simonis 760 cloth with 5″ corner pocket openings, and 5.5″ side pocket openings. Schmidt used Super Aramith Pro Belgian billiard balls, a Sardo rack, a Predator P3 Red Butt along with a Predator Revo 12.4 mm carbon composite shaft that weighed 19.5 oz and had a length of 58″.

Mosconi’s record took place during a 14.1 exhibition match. Having defeated his opponent, Mosconi kept shooting until he reached 526. Schmidt’s record took place during an intentional attempt to break Mosconi’s record.
After viewing the unedited video, the Billiard Congress of America is proud to acknowledge John Schmidt’s 626 run as the new 14.1 exhibition high run record.

About Billiard Congress of America
Founded in 1948, the Billiard Congress of America is a non-profit trade organization dedicated to growing a united, prosperous and highly regarded billiard industry through Billiard Congress of America leadership.

I know, I know, some smart lads will read this but tell their buddies, yeah, but I know this guy XratX on the internet and he says there is no evidence. His friend will then ask who the heck is XratX? Exactly;)

Anyone can write a press release saying anything they want it to.

Funny it specifically mentions "unedited video" (which didn't become an issue until later than the press release date) lmao but in any case it does not mean any of it is so.

IOWs, a press release is not proof of: jack.

Lou Figueroa
maybe they watched the "unedited video"
at 2x while drinking beer and eating Taco Bell

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good point, Mosconi was smart enough to get some local banger to bust them open for him before he tried.

I see your pivot from "it didn't happen" to "it doesn't matter" is now complete...take the rest of the night off tiny dancer, you've had a busy day.

You think the the guy playing Mosconi, Earl Bruney, wouldn't have loved putting a big run on him, lol.

Mosconi did not choose his opponents. The room put someone up -- usually their best player, and sometimes (not often) he lost.

Lou Figueroa

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
You think the the guy playing Mosconi, Earl Bruney, wouldn't have loved putting a big run on him, lol.

Mosconi did not choose his opponents. The room put someone up -- usually their best player, and sometimes (not often) he lost.

Lou Figueroa
The skill level of his opponent was not at all my point.

Sent from the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.