Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerryf

Attention span means a lot to some.
Attention to detail means a lot to some.
Understanding and comprehending the written word, now there’s a tongue twister.
There is no golden goose laying golden eggs at the end of the rainbow either.
Cornerman indicated that he was the first or second to sign up to attend the most recent viewing, which was going to be limited.
Afterwards he stated that there were only about eight to ten attendees, other than the presenters. Doesn’t really amount to a crowd, does lt?
Figures would amount to about $400/$500 total. Slightly less than $2500, wouldn’t you agree?
Sure, he's limited the number of people. I understood that was a covid measure. I believe he's had 30 people limits on some of the ads i've seen, but it may depend on where he goes and when. (in my town, he'd be covid-limited to crowd sizes of 10 people.)

But he's marketing it the way he wants to market it.

If you have questions, you can pay $50 and find out.

It's good that you're paying attention to the reviews that are being posted. They sure make it sound like a great event don't they? I can't wait.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
For the 626 run:

The table has an outline of the SARDO rack.

Balls marked and taken off the table were cleaned and put back. This happened twice.

There was no moving the replaced ball willy nilly.
I think what he is tryin to say is step right up, it's a dynamo, you GOTTA SEE THEIR SHOW, it's uh rack'n'roll, just like fema says disasters aren't planned - so too does Mr. Agnir say the show must go on - and is legit. They would like it to be known that the exhibits that are shown - are exclusively their own - all their own - all their own. Come and see their show, come and see their show.🤣

Ok - this is my 2nd Gold star - elevating me to 'double barrel Gold Member Status'.

Last edited:

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
No u will remain froze in the stack, Radar will and can remain. In fact his input is welcomed. I am gunnin 4 ya there little 9in out.
Of course because he agrees with you.
Ok. You and Radar brought me down here.....
He calls me a "homo" and you "welcome his INPUT." Strange. You two should get a room.
😍😘

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like u have an inferiority complex, if u little monkey butt hurt - go back in yer dark tent. If u can no take heat - go back to trollin' lie'minded facebook coward crowd.
FYI- the monkey butt relief powder posts were directed to the xNutbagx account.

Wrong user name this time, Sir.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Woke 9andout I never brought u down here.....
U just jumped into the firing line and got stung for the bully that u were with ur 'pack your shit and leave this thread right now'.
Go back to sleep and maybe u can see urself fulfilling ur lifetime dream of running a 2pack in ur game of choice.
By the way, haven't seen any denial. Take ur own advise and maybe some of u'all can get a room or 2 to go with ur 2pack.
Happy

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Woke 9andout I never brought u down here.....
U just jumped into the firing line and got stung for the bully that u were with ur 'pack your shit and leave this thread right now'.
Go back to sleep and maybe u can see urself fulfilling ur lifetime dream of running a 2pack in ur game of choice.
By the way, haven't seen any denial. Take ur own advise and maybe some of u'all can get a room or 2 to go with ur 2pack.
Happy haunnting.
Try to quote me correctly next time. You (and Danny) started with the insults.
He didn't run 626!!!😩😩😩😩 So adult of you two.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I disagree on all three points u made, first of all - I noticed u brushed over the 'at home' viewing and did not even address it, kindee' important as many would like to avoid large crowds (change in season) and not burn their eye balls in some weirdo' theater dog and pony show/production. As far as marketing a 'possible' new world record in 14.1, I think yer just again tryin to downplay the amount of discs he could have sold to honest 14.1 students - with a stellar marketing team. Yer not a 14.1 player (yer a talker) so u really have no idea how popular the game is on global scale. There are ways of dealing with theft of intellectual property, j.s. may own rights to his 'easy street shady theater show' but he does not have the right to try and steal Mosconi's record - without providing VERIFIABLE evidence to the public - the theater production - ain't verifiable evidence.

To yer third and final point, Once I take a look at the other 626 threads, I count more than 100 aze'rs who are unsure about the 'claim' as well - I would hardly call that a minority. Not totally sure yer correct about them (j.s.,c.w.,bca predcue) not in need of legal assistance or other, if this theater promo is all they have - they will be laughed out of the auditorium. I have come up with a nick name for ya - justuhdownplayuh. It is a bit lengthy - but it fits u well. Player = Legit. Playuh = not so much Legit.
Whatever suits you, Danny. You already know that I'm not a "player". I'm also not go back down that list of arguments and issue yet another rebuttal. You believe what you believe, I'm quite certain no one here will be changing your mind on this (or any other) issue. Certainly not me.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I disagree on all three points u made, first of all - I noticed u brushed over the 'at home' viewing and did not even address it, kindee' important as many would like to avoid large crowds (change in season) and not burn their eye balls in some weirdo' theater dog and pony show/production. As far as marketing a 'possible' new world record in 14.1, I think yer just again tryin to downplay the amount of discs he could have sold to honest 14.1 students - with a stellar marketing team. Yer not a 14.1 player (yer a talker) so u really have no idea how popular the game is on global scale. There are ways of dealing with theft of intellectual property, j.s. may own rights to his 'easy street shady theater show' but he does not have the right to try and steal Mosconi's record - without providing VERIFIABLE evidence to the public - the theater production - ain't verifiable evidence.

To yer third and final point, Once I take a look at the other 626 threads, I count more than 100 aze'rs who are unsure about the 'claim' as well - I would hardly call that a minority. Not totally sure yer correct about them (j.s.,c.w.,bca predcue) not in need of legal assistance or other, if this theater promo is all they have - they will be laughed out of the auditorium. I have come up with a nick name for ya - justuhdownplayuh. It is a bit lengthy - but it fits u well. Player = Legit. Playuh = not so much Legit.
At home viewing is irrelevant. How watchers watch is their business.

Covid is a concern and one can only presume each person there is ok with their choices.

Burn eyeballs. Laughable language.

Marketing- how many discs do you think he'd have sold in the time passed + how much $ disc?

Stellar marketing team- is that a joke? How much do you think 'stellar marketing' costs and as they say, who gonna pay fa dat?

Not a 14.1 player? So? You are not in marketing but think you'll speak to it.

Anyone has the right to a record. Far more right than another's right to tell them they can't make attempts at it.

Again, you don't get to say who has the record or speak for pool any more than any other human.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Poster writes that at the viewing there was an outline of the sardo rack drawn on the hi run table. Play the video and see if you can find the
sardo rack outline anywhere. It is the predator promo for js626.
Are you really that stupid? Do you really not understanf how an advertisement is made. Go ask ketchup boy to explain it to you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
U r most stupid of all rail 🐦
Have y’all noticed every time his bell rings that y’all have to echo his screwed up rants
Every time he gets a ding, y’all make a dong.
Oh! My bad y’all are playing doorbell.

Whoops, forgot your a serial editor

Anyways,

No,

Yer most stupid

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
And u wish u could serial a couple in1c or that other game that u made up that u play. What is it bankline?
Oh, muh table’s got several holes in it.

Someone like you would wet ur pants lookin at a pocket less tables,

Ya know,
Cuz yer most stupid n all

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... Mosconi never challenged JS to do anything. He just ignored him for the last fifteen years of his life. Not because he considered him a threat to his run but because he new him too well.
Mosconi died in 1993. Schmidt was 20 years old at the time and had played pool (not 14.1) for the first time the year before that.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Xaxdarx, stupid comment,
It took you that long to come up with that post edit?

Come onto me lady 🐦, why sourpuss? U miss 9 & 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.