Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACL

January in Virginia? Anyone that has played in a cold winter climate knows the heat is on and the rooms are dry in January. Do you realize how absurd you sound.... Why didnt you make the date of the event March 20th in Virginia? I know why. Because this is between seasons and not a good time to run either the heat or the AC making a high run near impossible without some super dehumidifiers. That is unless you are one of the oldschool masters who were not hampered as much by these conditions. And I doubt Shaw is one of them.
That's pretty funny because I was in Virginia this past March (13th or 14th if memory serves) at SLBA with Jayson and wrldpro and the heat was on because it was colder that night (below 15 with the wind chill) than it was when he broke the record.

By your way of thinking, nothing would be good enough, no matter what. You must work for the BCA.

ACL

The difference is in the major sports everyone gets to play with the new equipment. Only a select few players got to play with this stuff and then they dismanted it....I wonder why?....
If they made a new ballpark with 300 foot fences and everyone on the home team had a 70 home run season it would be pretty obvious the ballpark caused it. Also, the 'new equipment' (ie non-triangle racks) were just used for these events. These racks are not used in tournament competition. They are also not used in normal exhibitions. They are not competition conditions, even when taking into 'newer better conditions'. Nobody else uses them except for these 'records'. Period.

Just look at what template racks do to the difficulty of beating the 9-ball or 10-ball ghost: They totally nerf it. And its pretty obvious this happened in the two recent 'record setting' runs.
Enlighten me how this was so 'obvious'.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
January in Virginia? Anyone that has played in a cold winter climate knows the heat is on and the rooms are dry in January. Do you realize how absurd you sound.... Why didnt you make the date of the event March 20th in Virginia? I know why. Because this is between seasons and not a good time to run either the heat or the AC making a high run near impossible without some super dehumidifiers. That is unless you are one of the oldschool masters who were not hampered as much by these conditions. And I doubt Shaw is one of them.
Again you don't know shit just speculating. Jayson ran 508 two months ago. Did we open up the windows to make it hotter and dry in our room.
Bottom line you dint know shit and are a nuthugger and a true asshole.

telinoz

Registered
Once again, an excellent use of logic. Alas, it will once again fail to hit it's mark. I appreciate your persistence.
I had a spare 10 mins.
Hey, if it falls on deaf ears, not a problem.
Sometimes the aim is to hit an area, not a target.

Reactions: ACL

pw98

Registered
Enlighten me how this was so 'obvious'.

Just watch it. When the balls are all tightly touching they come apart cleaner with less clustering. If there was no advantage to using the template racks do you really think they would have used them? There is an obvious advantage.

As for your better equipment and training remark look at it this way. In most sports the venues tend to get harder over time because of these changes. In golf the courses are now harder. In NBA basketball the 3 point line was moved back further in the 90s. In college basketball it recently was moved back further as well. The NFL is about to make the field goal size smaller. The pocket size is even being made smaller in pro pool tournaments....

Then there is the legends of pocket billiards.... Here the pockets are being made the easiest ever to help keep up with the better training and con

pw98

Registered
Here is an obvious point about the juicing of the table:

How many people here set their personal high run on a table using a triangle rack?
Now how many people here set their high run using a template or a sardo rack?

I think the answer is pretty obvious.

Isn't it pretty strange that the only people known to play with these non-standard racks are the ones with the records set? Its a total joke. In tournaments a triangle is always used. In real exhibition play a triangle is always used. In ALL 14.1 play EVER until these 'records' were set a triangle was always used.

How can you guys not see a problem with this?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bobby has less chance in the boxing ring than u do, I think you would do well to keep yer advice -To ME - on anything related to Pocket Billiards - to Yerself. If he needs any further clarification - to sweet science of truth - I know a place where u sign a piece of paper and they tape yer wrist and foam gloves. my weigh in ='s 160 - but It may hurt worse for him than the propane tank he recently battled with - tell yer pal chamberlain Harriman say's - The Truth Hurts - for those who are dishonest. I hope that does sound a bit heavy handed - it is - what it is period..

I doubt anyone is stepping into a ring, signing anything, or getting taped up, lol.

Reality can hurt too.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is 100% true, I think when the people look at my track record - for honest bein' - they can run a cross the country. When we take a close gander at your chamberlain's record - it is hard on the vinyl - kinda scratchy or sketchy imho. Again Lou, bobby should have approved it with his higher ups - before inviting me to his circus pocket soiree. It is a well known fact now - that the pockets for jason's run 714/669 were altered and not factory specs. I thought you were ok - now I know who yer business associates are - and I have been enlightened shall I say.

What you are forgetting is that “people” are looking at your “track record” here where you come off as a total Looney Tunes character.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

How many people here set their personal high run on a table using a triangle rack?

Isn't it pretty strange that the only people known to play with these non-standard racks are the ones with the records set? Its a total joke. In tournaments a triangle is always used. In real exhibition play a triangle is always used. In ALL 14.1 play EVER until these 'records' were set a triangle was always used.

Easy peasy: BCA certified the run.

Lou Figueroa
next

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
What you are forgetting is that “people” are looking at your “track record” here where you come off as a total Looney Tune character.

Lou Figueroa
Bad comparison,
people love looney tunes
, Porky pig ,bugs bunny , Yosemite Sam, fog horn leg horn , the Wiley coyote and road runner

But yeah Danny is quite, daffy lol

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
60% of all non Dan Harriman posts presented on this forum are fake ass posts directed towards Dan Harriman as having used fake screen names to add weight to his narrative upon the js626 claim.
These same posters have connived to cast false aspersion’s to Dan Harriman and several other legitimate posters mental status and even accused several of those posters as being schizophrenic.
How cute, now he's a victim.

Sent using Tapatalk

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
60% of all non Dan Harriman posts presented on this forum are fake ass posts directed towards Dan Harriman as having used fake screen names to add weight to his narrative upon the js626 claim.
These same posters have connived to cast false aspersion’s to Dan Harriman and several other legitimate posters mental status and even accused several of those posters as being schizophrenic.
Well 1000% percent of Danny's posts sound Bat $hit crazy. So there are some stats for you to analyze.

Respectfully and all the best,
W84

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You are usually pretty rational but what you've put forth recently is from the far reaches.

Reactions: ACL

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
What was the table specs for the 526?
What makes it more legit than any other exhibition run before, and since then?

Your question can only be answered, when you can create a form of legitimacy around standards established for Mosconi.
Other than the sworn affidavit of witnesses present who saw his high run, I have never seen a single piece of evidence about the table itself beyond it was a smaller 8ft table.
Because, nobody measured all pocket specs, drop, etc.. As guess what, there was no standards and rules established for exhibition high runs.

There is no cancel culture around Mosconi run.
It has been recorded as a standing record for decades, till recently.
It is the recent records that have caused some fuss.
The more time has passed, no public video from Schmidt, certainly no table spec data the more it looks sketchy.
Shaws record was better documented and video is out.
However, due to the organisors stubborn stance of 'nothing is good enough' in context to releasing full table specs, they have created their own issues.
There is NO denying how many balls Shaw ran though, and it was more than 526.

Still, and this is the important part.
All 3, still done when there are no official standards or rules.
All 3 records, different tables.
That is a fact beyond reasonable doubt.

I don't see any evidence of the BCA trying to cancel Mosconi record.
None.
Even if they set a standard for tables, rules etc for exhibition runs.. The history books still show all 3 records for Mosconi, then Schmidt and now Shaw.

Where have they stated that if they publish these standards and rules it is a clean slate and from that day, any record set becomes the new record???
You are incorrect about the former bca not being apart of the theft of Mosconi's Legit 526 World Record imho. I understand Mosconi's table was an oversized 8' (not undersized) but I was not around back then - so I cannot attest to table specs there in Springfield, OH. I disagree with you when you stated that there is no evidence that links the former bca - to the theft of Mosconi's true World Record. If the former bca would have insisted that j.s. - share the new record footage - with the public - then i would have agreed with you. Rather they tried to certify a record that they knew the Open public was not allowed to take a close gander at? I have a bronze medal from a dragon event - I real eye's' now that it were never a true or official Bronze medal - Wow. I say bca is hidden sponsor for j.s. and so is charlie williams. I know the players involved here and they are not happy they could never legally name the dragon 14.1 "The World Championships" - enter the cancel culture. I do agree that there needs to be more table specs for a set standard - in all of 14.1 competition. In basketball we see a slam dunk contest - but the rim remains the same circumference as in an official game play. In Pocket Billiards/14.1 evidently there is no set standard - this will always be a problem as 9' Diamond table - is current set standard for American Professional Pocket Billiard Player. Example - Sponsors of top pro's should not ask the worlds greatest players to compete on bar tables - as to further blur the line between what - defines amateur vs Pro status. Yes Shaw's record was MUCH more documented and despite what cornerman (Fred Agnir) would leed us to believe - shaw's and j.s's run were not approved from the same people at bca. Andy valharia's aka john schmidt's run was charity - as the bca was kinda his adopted sponsor, even with the circus pockets on shaws attempts - at least they shared the data with all of the public. Although it would seem chamberlain had to try and save face bout with his customized pocket facings. So - since their is no clear difference on what is considered "a set standard" for pocket specs - do you feel the 626 - to be validated or contested? I say the 626 has been seriously Con - tested.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Once again, an excellent use of logic. Alas, it will once again fail to hit it's mark. I appreciate your persistence.
Yer good at predicting negativity, telinoz - will fly if u bye. i sense yer ineptitude, if u have an opinion as to why the public has not been able to independently verify the 626 - in disc form - u may state it. if yer here to be some sort of groupie - persist on - i am learning bout u bein at being a follower.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are incorrect about the former bca not being apart of the theft of Mosconi's Legit 526 World Record imho. I understand Mosconi's table was an oversized 8' (not undersized) but I was not around back then - so I cannot attest to table specs there in Springfield, OH. I disagree with you when you stated that there is no evidence that links the former bca - to the theft of Mosconi's true World Record. If the former bca would have insisted that j.s. - share the new record footage - with the public - then i would have agreed with you. Rather they tried to certify a record that they knew the Open public was not allowed to take a close gander at? I say bca is hidden sponsor for j.s. and so is charlie williams. I know the players involved here and they are not happy they could never legally name the dragon 14.1 "The World Championships" - enter the cancel culture. I do agree that there needs to be more table specs for a set standard - in all of 14.1 competition. In basketball we see a slam dunk contest - but the rim remains the same circumference as in an official game play. In Pocket Billiards/14.1 evidently there is no set standard - this will always be a problem. Yes Shaw's record was MUCH more documented and despite what cornerman (Fred Agnir) would leed us to believe - shaw's and j.s's run were not approved from the same people. Andy valharia's aka john schmidt's run was charity - as the bca was kinda his adopted sponsor, even with the circus pockets on shaws attempts - at least they shared the data with all of the public. Although it would seem chamberlain had to try and save face bout with his customized pocket facings. So - since their is no clear difference on what is considered "a set standard" for pocket specs - do you feel the 626 - to be validated or contested? I say the 626 has been seriously Con - tested.
He keeps using 'apart' where 'a part' is appropriate.

Is he radarted or a genius?
Screenshot_20221028-125829.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.