Is Shane the new Efren?

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
parvus1202 said:
Cue ball to Reyes is like his pet, go here, stay there, stop, sit, go back, turn around, etc. He is putting his brain inside the cue ball.

haha my new sig quote.

klockdoc

ughhhhhhhhhh
Silver Member
jsp said:
I agree.

Shane may be the new Alex, but I think Shane is still an underdog with Alex in an all-around competition (hint hint TAR ;)).

I think the only advantage that Shane had over Alex was the break. I thought that Alex's game surpassed Shane in the 3 set race.

Only 7 games difference after all three sets combined! Pretty sporty for the "Lion".

I think time will tell, but, to compare him to one of the greatest at this point? We'll see.

BPG24

Banned
klockdoc said:
I think the only advantage that Shane had over Alex was the break. I thought that Alex's game surpassed Shane in the 3 set race.

Only 7 games difference after all three sets combined! Pretty sporty for the "Lion".

I think time will tell, but, to compare him to one of the greatest at this point? We'll see.

I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

klockdoc

ughhhhhhhhhh
Silver Member
Flttracker said:
And Cliff got beat by who in the world 10 ball ????????? Hmmmm .....Shane ?

1 game! I do not think that is classified as total domination. Yes Shane played a good game, but, that set could have gone either way.

Cliff showed his ability in beating Shane in 8 ball, I believe, 21 -13. Playing even might have been a sufficient.

Also, Cliff is the one that spotted Shane in 1 pocket, not the other way around. I don't think Shane would want any of that game even up.

I am not degrading Shane's ability, only stating that it is too early to put him on a pedestal. JMO