Is the B.E.T.T.E.R. Program In Dallas Still Alive?????

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
Earl Munson a BCA instructor in Dallas had a really good high school program. I have been unsuccessful at finding the website. Are they still around?:confused:
 
Earl Munson is still very active with his high school student pocket billiard program. I believe it's now in it's 5th year, although I could be wrong. It's a good program, that has served as a model for others interested in getting pool into high school education programs.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

mnorwood said:
Earl Munson a BCA instructor in Dallas had a really good high school program. I have been unsuccessful at finding the website. Are they still around?:confused:
 
Whatzis???

Hmm, the website ( http://www.betterplaybilliards.org ) no longer exists. The website is still listed in the "links" section of the Billiard Education Foundation site.

A quick Google search turns up nothing recent (since early 2007). If this program became a victim of budget cutting, this is bad news.

As the Oompa-Loompas said in the song about Augustus Gloop (the fat kid), "I don't like the look of it".
 
Since I noticed we're practically neighbors I sent Earl a PM a week or so back to see about some lessons and he called me tonight. He's been at the Junior Nationals and is still very active with the High Schools. Now that school is out he has time to teach some of us old farts. Can't wait. Mike
 
Earl Munson's high school program

Earl's high school program is fluorishing in TX, however, the website was taken down by a hacker.:rolleyes:

He's been here in Tucson at the Junior Nationals and should have it back up soon.:smile:

I hope that helps!

FWIW......Earl has a new pocket billiard game he plans to intoduce to the world this fall with ESPN's help he says. I'll leave the details for Earl to reveal.:grin:

Stay in stroke,


PrimeTime
 
Back
Top