is there a billiard supply website that doesn't kill you with shipping?

9ballprodigy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'm looking for a limbsaver for my cue. the thing costs 25 bucks at seyberts and mueller, but the shipping is something like $20. i mean, i live in hawaii and all, but that's just ridiculous. other places that have reasonable shipping though, don't have the limbsaver. so... kinda stuck between the eightball and the pocket here.

can someone point me in the right direction?
 
Mueller's is cool, Seyberts is pretty bad but I would check with neilsen's billiards on ebay, Joe is the nutz and he'll treat you right
 
Ozone Billiards gives free shipping on any order of $50 and I think anything under $50 is like 5.95 or something like that.
 
BVal said:
Ozone Billiards gives free shipping on any order of $50 and I think anything under $50 is like 5.95 or something like that.

FWIW, those offers are usually limited to the lower 48 states... and Hawaii doesn't qualify.... since most everything is shipped by air.
 
cigardave said:
FWIW, those offers are usually limited to the lower 48 states... and Hawaii doesn't qualify.... since most everything is shipped by air.
My bad - I am guilty of not reading the whole post :D

BVal
 
bigskyjake said:
Mueller's is cool, Seyberts is pretty bad but I would check with neilsen's billiards on ebay, Joe is the nutz and he'll treat you right


yeah, i spotted neilson's on ebay, but there was only a couple of hours left. i don't have an ebay account, so i was just hoping that the auction would be relisted. unfortunately, i hasn't yet. does neilson have a regular website or a contact number?
 
9ballprodigy said:
yeah, i spotted neilson's on ebay, but there was only a couple of hours left. i don't have an ebay account, so i was just hoping that the auction would be relisted. unfortunately, i hasn't yet. does neilson have a regular website or a contact number?

joerackem@aol.com

He will treat you right.

gr. Dave
 
9ballprodigy said:
yeah, i spotted neilson's on ebay, but there was only a couple of hours left. i don't have an ebay account, so i was just hoping that the auction would be relisted. unfortunately, i hasn't yet. does neilson have a regular website or a contact number?

I have a couple of those Limbsavers. What type of cue it is for?

If what I have matches your needs, I'll sell it to you for $25 shipped!

Pm me.
 
Back
Top