Is this case of good quality?

I don't know about a "taint" but I do know that snug fitting vaginas feel very secure.

I guess I like my women like I like my cue case, loving and tight. Can I say that????

:-)

Well, i'm gonna pay it forward;

In these parts it's called "taint" cause it taint cat or ass:yeah:
 
Gentlemen ( term is loose ) you know how many women on this board are now throughly impressed?
 
Thanks John. Actually, I really like the interiors of the JB Cases, but don't really like the look. I prefer, modern, sleekish, otherwise if not, just simple. Like Predator cases, I actually love the looks, but not the interiors, and I'd checked out the Sterling Wave cases, which if not mistaken was made by you(John) right? The look is fine, so I suppose the interior is also ultrapadded ones, but I hate the fact that the back of the case, is like the two strap thing on the back, I was hoping for one strapped one like most cues. =_=" Otherwise I would've gotten that case.

Whitten cases design are also not bad, but they don't have the interiors your cases do.

Anyway all along, I wanted to get this box case, but I've never seen anyone here having or discussed about it so I thought it prolly isn't good enough or something so I tried to find some other case, but I'd think it looks awesome!, link:- http://www.fmcue.nl/epages/61561543.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61561543/Products/650-003
 
Thanks John. Actually, I really like the interiors of the JB Cases, but don't really like the look. I prefer, modern, sleekish, otherwise if not, just simple. Like Predator cases, I actually love the looks, but not the interiors, and I'd checked out the Sterling Wave cases, which if not mistaken was made by you(John) right? The look is fine, so I suppose the interior is also ultrapadded ones, but I hate the fact that the back of the case, is like the two strap thing on the back, I was hoping for one strapped one like most cues. =_=" Otherwise I would've gotten that case.

Whitten cases design are also not bad, but they don't have the interiors your cases do.

Anyway all along, I wanted to get this box case, but I've never seen anyone here having or discussed about it so I thought it prolly isn't good enough or something so I tried to find some other case, but I'd think it looks awesome!, link:- http://www.fmcue.nl/epages/61561543.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61561543/Products/650-003

I think Rossaroni has one of those cases for sale here in the for sale section.
 
I think Rossaroni has one of those cases for sale here in the for sale section.

Yeah I know, I'd talked to him about it, he wanted to sell it, but he only ships within US not globally, and I'm from Taiwan(Asia Pacific), so yeah, he sold one of this cases, he said he has another one available but not sure if he'd ship it globally. Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone have ever saw or tried this case, and how's the quality and if it can withstand regular flights, look-wise not a problem, I've seen the pics of the case.
 
Thanks John. Actually, I really like the interiors of the JB Cases, but don't really like the look. I prefer, modern, sleekish, otherwise if not, just simple. Like Predator cases, I actually love the looks, but not the interiors, and I'd checked out the Sterling Wave cases, which if not mistaken was made by you(John) right? The look is fine, so I suppose the interior is also ultrapadded ones, but I hate the fact that the back of the case, is like the two strap thing on the back, I was hoping for one strapped one like most cues. =_=" Otherwise I would've gotten that case.

Whitten cases design are also not bad, but they don't have the interiors your cases do.

Anyway all along, I wanted to get this box case, but I've never seen anyone here having or discussed about it so I thought it prolly isn't good enough or something so I tried to find some other case, but I'd think it looks awesome!, link:- http://www.fmcue.nl/epages/61561543.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61561543/Products/650-003

If you are in Taiwan then let's talk. Can you speak Chinese? If so then send me an email and my wife will give you all the options and we can make you a case with the look and the features you want. I have some other prototype designs that I have not shown here yet because I do not want to reveal them just yet.

Also the straps on the Wave cases are removable. You can use one, two or none.

John
 
Anyway all along, I wanted to get this box case, but I've never seen anyone here having or discussed about it so I thought it prolly isn't good enough or something so I tried to find some other case, but I'd think it looks awesome!, link:- http://www.fmcue.nl/epages/61561543.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61561543/Products/650-003

I don't think that many were made but I do know that you can find at least on at Joe's in Hong Kong if it hasn't been sold yet.

I have seen these cases and even gave Longoni advice some 13 years ago on how to cover them with leather which they do/have done on some models.

They are very good and well made cases. No real weaknesses. About the only thing that I don't like which is just personal preference is that the cue sits on foam with no fabric in between. I don't think that this will ever do anything to the cue and the cues are securely held in place which I always find to be very responsible on the case maker's part.
 
The material they use is fantastic for the cue. It is very similar to what we use and is the same as what you would like to use to polish your cues.

The tubes are not padded. So the cues do rattle in a Whitten tube case. I have made my views on padded vs. non-padded interiors very clear too many times to count.

I can't recommend Whitten highly enough.

I would call Joe Whitten and see what they have available. I think that you can get a 2x4 for less than $500.

www.whittencases.com

yea I need a 3x5 and want the gator of course. lol

Thanks John. Actually, I really like the interiors of the JB Cases, but don't really like the look.

I feel the same way. I like the looks of the whittens and I don't care for the old style western looks of the jbs or justis. If I could get a whitten with a jb interior I would be sold
 
I like the looks of the whittens and I don't care for the old style western looks of the jbs or justis. If I could get a whitten with a jb interior I would be sold

John, is this possible?

Here's one for you JB; if I buy a 2x4 Whitten case, could you take the interior out and replace it with yours? I too love the look of the Whitten cases but never cared for the inside. Is this possible?

By the way I responded to your email with the new lid pics. Let me know.

John
 
Last edited:
If you are in Taiwan then let's talk. Can you speak Chinese? If so then send me an email and my wife will give you all the options and we can make you a case with the look and the features you want. I have some other prototype designs that I have not shown here yet because I do not want to reveal them just yet.

Also the straps on the Wave cases are removable. You can use one, two or none.

John

Yes I am in Taiwan, and yes I can speak Chinese, but can't read much of chinese. So where could I obtain your email address? I would love to send you an email, but before anything, can you give me some approximate price of the product so I can get some preparation of the money and we can discuss further on the case making. =)
 
John, is this possible?

Here's one for you JB; if I buy a 2x4 Whitten case, could you take the interior out and replace it with yours? I too love the look of the Whitten cases but never cared for the inside. Is this possible?

By the way I responded to your email with the new lid pics. Let me know.

John

No. The way a Whitten is made would mean that to replace the interior requires a complete deconstruction of the case to replace the interior. At least that is how they were made. I have not dissected a Whitten in over ten years so I can't say for sure for how they are made today.

I would simply call Dan and Joe and speak with them. Perhaps they are willing to do whatever the customer wants or may even already have a similar style of padded interior on the horizon.
 
Yes I am in Taiwan, and yes I can speak Chinese, but can't read much of chinese. So where could I obtain your email address? I would love to send you an email, but before anything, can you give me some approximate price of the product so I can get some preparation of the money and we can discuss further on the case making. =)

My email is jb@jbideas.com and the prices I offer are $200 to No Limit. $200 gets you a prototype design in vinyl. Leather starts at $400. Size doesn't matter in my custom cases up to 4x8. I don't charge any more or less by size.

John
 
C,

i don't think the case your soliciting opinions on is as good as a BARTON.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to one and all:smile:
 
Back
Top