Is this cue too feminine for a guy?

shooter_Hans

i like the execution of the design, but not the staining, or is it epoxy? i would say it's eccentric rather than feminine.

meucci had a top of the(ir) line, white turquoise fancy cue that was extravagant some 15 years ago. in the hand of a very good (and extrovert) player it was like hand in glove. then he sold it to a shy banger who couldn't really live up to it
I like this story.

Flashy cue went to a shy player and the cue wasn't the same. LOL

Seen those in my lifetime except a cue went from a good player to a young up and coming player. The cue was meant for success. Usually it goes from good to great players.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
It needs a proper display device for events.

A portable flagpole that serves as a cue rest, and all purpose equipment table for the match.

Players can add mirrors for selfies and lights for effects. Each device has a magnetic contact to keep it mounted.

shooter_Hans

Well my initial reply was if you are a "decent player" because those that will give you shit for it will also get their ass kicked by playing a guy with that cue.

I would use it but then again I can play with anything. When I was younger I would love the traditional 4 pointers with the boring veneers. Now I want better designs and a newer perspective on the 4 pointers.

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
Well my initial reply was if you are a "decent player" because those that will give you shit for it will also get their ass kicked by playing a guy with that cue.

I would use it but then again I can play with anything. When I was younger I would love the traditional 4 pointers with the boring veneers. Now I want better designs and a newer perspective on the 4 pointers.
Just curious, 'How do better designs and newer perspective on 4 pointers," improve Your game?

shooter_Hans

Just curious, 'How do better designs and newer perspective on 4 pointers," improve Your game?
It doesn't improve your game.

Why does getting a new cue always involve someone chiming in with "how does it improve your game."

I'm at a point in my life where I just want a nice looking cue with fancy materials. I have a plain Jane cue for the dirty work.

cigarmikl

Registered

Why does getting a new cue always involve someone chiming in with "how does it improve your game."

I'm at a point in my life where I just want a nice looking cue with fancy materials. I have a plain Jane cue for the dirty work.
It's not the arrow it's the Indian.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a cue that was like that, green instead of blue...impregnated for color.

I say the uglier the better. Ship it.

Mark V

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get it, and write redrum in big letters with a whiteout brush down the length of the handle. Make it barely legible. Carry it in a ripped vinyl case with the name Delbert Grady drawn on the side.

Feminine problem solved. It may ‘kill’ your action, though.

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member

So, You just want to parade around a Fancy cue for 'looky looks.'

shooter_Hans

So, You just want to parade around a Fancy cue for 'looky looks.'
Yes that is what we are talking about here.

This isn't "does this shoot well" or "should I play with this great shooting cue"

People need to comprehend what members are asking here.

shooter_Hans

The more and more I look at it the more I like it.

Love to see the look on my opponents faces when I say "thanks for the games and the money goes towards this cue." LOL

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I got a chance to buy this cue, but feel like it's a little on the feminine side for a guy to use. Yet it's kinda cool at the same time. So I'm looking for other guys opinions. Would you use this cue?
Don't want to get crap all the time from the guys.
If you buy that cue and someone calls you a fag just hit them with your purse. Problem solved. :):):):)
I wouldn't let what other people might think or say keep me from buying a cue that I like, just sayin.