ISO: Pro male pool player - youtube video

shayla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A few years back, I saw a video on Youtube of one of the pro male pool players... I'm thinking maybe it was either Efren or Bustamante. Anyhow, the player had a long reach shot over the table. Instead of using a bridge, he lined up his shot and then hit the back of his cue and made the shot. I'm trying to find this video again on Youtube. Anyone have any idea who this was or what I'm even talking about? Its driving me nuts not being able to find it again!
 
shayla said:
A few years back, I saw a video on Youtube of one of the pro male pool players... I'm thinking maybe it was either Efren or Bustamante. Anyhow, the player had a long reach shot over the table. Instead of using a bridge, he lined up his shot and then hit the back of his cue and made the shot. I'm trying to find this video again on Youtube. Anyone have any idea who this was or what I'm even talking about? Its driving me nuts not being able to find it again!

Are you talking about the shot where Efren "pushed" the butt of the cue with his palm on a long, thin cut 9ball?

If so, I remember that shot, just don't remember what tourney it was in. Maybe a search for " Efren" on YouTube would yield the answers you seek?
 
the420trooper said:
Are you talking about the shot where Efren "pushed" the butt of the cue with his palm on a long, thin cut 9ball?

If so, I remember that shot, just don't remember what tourney it was in. Maybe a search for " Efren" on YouTube would yield the answers you seek?

Yes! That is exactly the one I'm talking about. Ok, now that I know its Efren, I'll try looking but that is such a broad search. :) Thanks again!
 
shayla said:
Thank you Bob... I'll have to print it out and read it at home and try it on my table.

yer own table? shayla? a wemen right with 0.04 post/day?

mam, you can be mrs. doubtfire, i'll pack my shit up at yer earliest convenience.
 
olauzon said:
yer own table? shayla? a wemen right with 0.04 post/day?

mam, you can be mrs. doubtfire, i'll pack my shit up at yer earliest convenience.

It is a BEAUTIFUL 9foot table, too!!
 
Back
Top