It’s going to be a great summer

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
“It’s going to be a great summer”

Fatboy is back on AZB officially!!!

what’s your plans this summer? I’m going to be sweating pool, going to travel a bit. And make up for lost time.

This message is “Fatboy Approved”*

Best
Fatboy

*Officially Fatboy Certified

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmm rough list..not so much "summer" but hopefully in a span of less than 6 months.

*Finish settling into a new to me house.

*Get a table in here.

*Take a few road trips later this year.

*Get my dads old 450 SL on the road.

*Start going thru my 1996 Mustang fixing some nags that need tending to.

*Hopefully early next year conditions will be better and I will go with my girlfriend to Columbia to meet some of her family.- The one in South America..not the South East haha!

*Maybe start a part time job doing something I like only after all the things above are done.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmm rough list..not so much "summer" but hopefully in a span of less than 6 months.

*Finish settling into a new to me house.

*Get a table in here.

*Take a few road trips later this year.

*Get my dads old 450 SL on the road.

*Start going thru my 1996 Mustang fixing some nags that need tending to.

*Hopefully early next year conditions will be better and I will go with my girlfriend to Columbia to meet some of her family.- The one in South America..not the South East haha!

*Maybe start a part time job doing something I like only after all the things above are done.
Amazing my dads old 1975 450SE I want to get on the road. It’s not a SEL no leather seats.
My dad bought it in 85 he was so happy that he got his dream car. The 60’s-70’s were brutal for my parents

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
"Hopefully early next year conditions will be better and I will go with my girlfriend to Columbia to meet some of her family.- The one in South America..not the South East haha!"

No confusion. U don't belong in Colombia. 😉

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
For me, this summer, it will be trips to

New Haven, CT
Saratoga, NY
Atlantic City, NJ
Chicago, IL
and possibly Charlotte, NC
and possibly Key Largo, FLA

Closer to home:

Start playing some pool after a seventeen month layoff and, hopefully, three cushion, too
Reconnect with family and friends after a long period of relative separation
Start going to the museums and libraries of New York again
Go to a lot of baseball games --- I've been to five NY Mets games already in the past month.
Try to lose some weight --- have promised my cardiologist I'll lose fifteen pounds by December 1

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amazing my dads old 1975 450SE I want to get on the road. It’s not a SEL no leather seats.
My dad bought it in 85 he was so happy that he got his dream car. The 60’s-70’s were brutal for my parents
Thanks, it sat 8 years....a long story...it started and ran on shit gas with a jump start! Then my buddy drove it a short distance and onto a trailer. At his shop now:

A few snaps:

mercedes 1.jpg
Mercedes 2.jpg
Mercedes 4.jpg
Mercedes 3.jpg
Mercedes 5.jpg
Mercedes  7.jpg

Cosmetically under the dust is great paint, a good interior, no rust, no rats. The goal is to go thru it making it safe and drive able. A/C working again too hopefully but that is not critical to me.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Hopefully early next year conditions will be better and I will go with my girlfriend to Columbia to meet some of her family.- The one in South America..not the South East haha!"

No confusion. U don't belong in Colombia. 😉
Hahaha because of safety? O las chicas?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s the best!!!!!

SL are so nice, the old Merc’s are great. I have a 97 S600 I drive. I traded my SL600 for a couple cues🤯

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

New Haven, CT
Saratoga, NY
Atlantic City, NJ
Chicago, IL
and possibly Key Largo, FLA

Closer to home:

Start playing some pool after a seventeen month layoff and, hopefully, three cushion, too
Reconnect with family and friends after a long period of relative separation
Start going to the museums and libraries of New York again
Go to a lot of baseball games --- I've been to five NY Mets games already in the past month.
Try to lose some weight --- have promised my cardiologist I'll lose fifteen pounds by December 1
Was that you pulling a Bartman this weekend?

• Love
Reactions: sjm

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s the best!!!!!

SL are so nice, the old Merc’s are great. I have a 97 S600 I drive. I traded my SL600 for a couple cues🤯
Thanks!

I love the bank vault sound to the doors closing on the older cars.

S 600 V-12 yes?

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

New Haven, CT
Saratoga, NY
Atlantic City, NJ
Chicago, IL
and possibly Key Largo,
Stu, Charlotte is only a 90 minute drive from Family Billiards in Boone, if you have the time and the transportation. I would love an opportunity to meet you and and shoot some with you - any game of your choice.

I’m guessing you might visit your good friend Allison while you’re in the Charlotte area. If so, tell Allison I said hello. Unfortunately I have not seen Allison in a number of years. She used to come up here often, but life gets in the way and time flies by.

chuckg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be moving from Az to Ar in a month or so. I have had enough of the DRY HEAT and all the traffic. The good folks in the active adult community we live in see some ink and hear a bit of a drawl and seem to think we are just a couple of uneducated red necks and not worth getting to know I will not miss this place one bit.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m going to a few pool rooms in Europe this summer and around America as well. I haven’t been playing, just want to go sweat and see friends. Rail bets!!!! Yay!