It’s going to be a great summer

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No bet!

Glad to see you hanging out again...
Smart action!😀

Great to be back. I just took a extended break from AZB, i hope I can contribute some informative posts, make a few good jokes, piss off a few people. Ya know the Fatboy show. Seriously I really want to contribute solid posts 90% of the time. I don’t get involved in the arguments.

My very best
Fatboy 😀

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Visit Hawaii.
I haven’t been there in WAY too long.

Last time I came for a holiday was at Christmas with Johnny Archer and his family and my wife in 2012. I used to come 2-3-4X a year in the early 2000’s. I was there 3 years ago for a week on biz, could have been anywhere as I was just working the whole time-so that doesn’t count.

Great idea! I’ll let you know when I’m coming.

best
Fatboy🤙🤙

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Just got my Anniversary set up at a friend's house(no room at mine) planned on going to cue show next week in Iowa and then heading down to see Searing, Mobley, and Jules(EDC) but got the news this morning that I'm going back to work on Tuesday, 7 weeks early.

Can't wait to get that mask back on 🙄 lol

Welcome back

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just got my Anniversary set up at a friend's house(no room at mine) planned on going to cue show next week in Iowa and then heading down to see Searing, Mobley, and Jules(EDC) but got the news this morning that I'm going back to work on Tuesday, 7 weeks early.

Can't wait to get that mask back on 🙄 lol

Welcome back
Thanks!!!

Sounds like your having a great summer!

I need to set up a table. I switched houses about 18 months ago. My box is here in a million pieces. I’m going to put it in a room somewhere soon. I’m pondering opening up the pockets a bit. Right now they are a hair under 4” and I haven’t played much in years. So bigger pockets = more fun for me at this point. Not stupid big, just not brutal tight.

best
Fatboy

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How's your back doing?
Much better than before. Pain wakes me up 2-4 mornings but it’s not insufferable pain like it was from 06-12. No pills since 11 or 12, I hated those things. I can do pretty much anything now. Picking something up from the floor is not comfortable, can’t ride a bike, have to be careful as my balance isn’t perfect. Going down a hill walking is kinda weird.

Thanks for asking, we never did figure out why the pain I had for the problems I have didn’t match up. I was in way too much pain for disc problems. Thankfully it faded away in a few years. I was at the end of my rope about the time it started to fade away. It’s livable now.

Best
Fatboy

edit: that experience completely redefined my priorities in life. I stopped chasing $, and started to enjoy life. That was the upside of that medical problem. I still have businesses and do good, but I’m not chasing the next million like I did. When it comes it comes. If it don’t ok cool. I’m just glad to be doing what ever I’m doing. I’m not a cripple full of pills. That’s prison.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Amazing my dads old 1975 450SE I want to get on the road. It’s not a SEL no leather seats.
My dad bought it in 85 he was so happy that he got his dream car. The 60’s-70’s were brutal for my parents
I just sold my cherry 1972 350SL. It's been sitting in my garage way too long. They are coming to pick it up today. It was fun to drive but way too hard to put the top up and down. Two man job and you use small tools to accomplish it. I got tired of that.

Attachments

• IMG_1994.JPG
    IMG_1994.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1995.JPG
    IMG_1995.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1996.JPG
    IMG_1996.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just sold my cherry 1972 350SL. It's been sitting in my garage way too long. They are coming to pick it up today. It was fun to drive but way too hard to put the top up and down. Two man job and you use small tools to accomplish it. I got tired of that.
I recognize that driveway! 😀

How ya doing Jay?!?!

miss ya,

Let me buy you diner sometime, bring everyone we’ll have fun!

best
Fatboy😀😀

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Those pics appear to be from the future...

pj <- or maybe Europe
chgo

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is cool! Did not know you had that!

MmmSharp

Nudge is as good as a wink to a blind bat.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am hitting the cottage more this summer, and our lock down ends this week. Already booked to hit my hall and hang with the gang.

@jay helfert sweet ride. More of blueberry than a cherry ;).

Shot of 1y border collie on the dock at the cottage. You are looking across the lake at the mainland. Cottage is about 200 ft behind me.

Attachments

• 20210617_064843.jpg
    20210617_064843.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 47