Items for sale

bstroud

Deceased
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Predator Z shaft original edition, Uniloc joint, 10 years old unplayed , perfectly straight.

Gina case. pink irony wood color stamped alligator pattern exactly like a case that was made for ed Kelly for his original box cue that Will Prout has. Gina owed me some money for some shafts I had sent him and wasn't paying me so when I was in LA in 1974 I told him to make me a case. Have had it ever since. Good condition with some discoloration on the back. Top is excellent latch works.

It's George case made for me by Mike Roberts. Has JOSS CUES WEST embossed on the front and Joss logo on the top.Luggage Handle, Good used condition. Tan leather. 2 butts 5 shafts.

Billiard Encyopedia original edition. many dedications from well known cue makers.

Billiard Encyclopedia second edition.

original copy of the Hustler in paperback sent to me by Walter Tevis and signed and dedicated to me by Walter

original Clycop TV set in box never used.

Misc brochures and some pics

email; bill@josswest.net

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Hi Bill! can you PM me some prices? Interested in the Gina case and the copy of The Hustler.

Thanks!

Steve

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Predator Z shaft original edition, Uniloc joint, 10 years old unplayed , perfectly straight.

Gina case. pink irony wood color stamped alligator pattern exactly like a case that was made for ed Kelly for his original box cue that Will Prout has. Gina owed me some money for some shafts I had sent him and wasn't paying me so when I was in LA in 1974 I told him to make me a case. Have had it ever since. Good condition with some discoloration on the back. Top is excellent latch works.

It's George case made for me by Mike Roberts. Has JOSS CUES WEST embossed on the front and Joss logo on the top.Luggage Handle, Good used condition. Tan leather. 2 butts 5 shafts.

Billiard Encyopedia original edition. many dedications from well known cue makers.

Billiard Encyclopedia second edition.

original copy of the Hustler in paperback sent to me by Walter Tevis and signed and dedicated to me by Walter

original Clycop TV set in box never used.

Misc brochures and some pics

email; bill@josswest.net
I love the back story on the Gina case. Probably makes it more collectible.:boring2: