Items Not Found in the For Sale Forum

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As much odd stuff as you sometimes see, I'm quite surprised that I've not seen any of these.....................

That's because those are "priceless". They can't be bought and sold, they can only be EARNED. Not just any 'ol bloke off the street can get one of those!

(sorry, this is the only place I could say that with a straight face.:embarrassed2:)

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FOR SALE
One of a kind!! EXTREMLY RARE ITEM!!:eek:
1 (one) Authentic piece of LINT , hand picked by H.O.F , world champion , J.Archer, off a GC4 w/simonis. in 2003.
This item is USED with only slight fraying at ends, graded at lga8.5 on the lintometer scale. It was tested and is composed of %80 cotton %19 nylon and %1 dandruff (human).
Comes with certified letter of authenticity , also signed by J.A. .

Dont miss this chance to own a piece of history that may never be witnessed again in our lifetime.

Bidding starts at $10,000....FREE SHIPPING!!!!

* This Item is NOT returnable.

*also available upon special request J.A. can also stuff mattresses ,pillows and teddy bears.
call for prices. delivery time may vary due to demand, inventory and size of item

Also FOR SALE;.

Authentic , 1(one) piece of green CHEWING GUM , personally chewed by Mike Siegal at the 1989 14.1 championships.
Item is USED, well chewed (no flavor left) with a marlboro butt stuck to it, tests identify its wriggleys spearmint. (from the color).
Bidding starts at $20,
Buy NOW get a FREE M.S. signature cue (a $8000 value) just pay for shipping and handling .

If your not completely satisfied with your purchase , you can return the Item and KEEP the Cue for FREE!

*note*
it is NOT ok to contact this seller privately,

i have both the gum and lint, locked away in my safe-best $$$ i ever spent;)

Tronpocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have both the gum and lint, locked away in my safe-best $$$ i ever spent;)

Mr.Fatboy, Thank you for your purchase, please be sure to leave a positive feedback!

Good to see you planned ahead for you and your families future, very wise choice.

now if Mr.obama would throw some of these nearly priceless heirlooms and artifacts in the coffers of the federal reserve we might just get this country out of the crapper.

BTW.... whos your financial advisor?, may i have his/her number? also please fwrd it to fed chairman Ben bernanke.

Have a nice weekend.
Tronpocket