It's up boys and girls, SVB in the clash of titans match

paksat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
come on guys, there's been 250 extra views since I posted this and only 2 more people have "Liked" the video... quit being NITS and give credit where it's due :mad:

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Why do they have to be nits? Maybe they didn't like it or find it enjoyable. Maybe something about the stream bothered them and they didn't want to like it, or maybe they just forgot.

come on guys, there's been 250 extra views since I posted this and only 2 more people have "Liked" the video... quit being NITS and give credit where it's due :mad:

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
what's really funny about being a NIT, is not knowing there is a LIKE to videos.....sorry, never heard of that before. Not a FACEBOOKer either, but have heard the wife talking about "liking" comments, etc. Is there some kind of reward to the OP of videos that are LIKED or something? Not being a smarta$$; I just have no idea if it means something or not. :embarrassed2:

Thanks for posting the vids (I'll certainly watch them). Also, thanks for pointing out that Youtube videos can be liked (whatever that means). Thanks for pointing out NITTYNESS of viewers whether deserved or not. lol