Jason Shaw, classless?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some people just enjoy gutting another on line from their keyboard. Nothing more, it gives them satisfaction in their own world..............the new normal when on line for many.

But if it is true...it is true.

As I recall, shaw grabbed another player's dick and balls in a bar and got punched for it.

The puncher got ejected from the facility and presumably, the event too.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
:grin:

As I recall, shaw grabbed another player's dick and balls in a bar and got punched for it.

So where ya going with this?

I punched a guy in the face once, and broke his glasses (all state wrestler).
Next day he and his dad came a knocking at our door. I cowered behind my dad.
Dad opened the door, his father explained what happened and wanted me to pay for his new glasses.

First words outta my dads mouth....WHO STARTED IT? (he played for the Black Hawks farm team before WWII and spend allot of time in the box).

There was a silence, we all looked at the other kid, they walked.

My advice.....walk away from this thread.............unless your perfect.

Last edited:

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

C’ mon now black balled, what’s a little tug-n-slug between competitors?;)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

My advice.....walk away from this thread.............unless your perfect.

That is one approach. Another is belief that once something is out there, no individual has control over it.

Honestly, I think the mosconi cup is a big fake show and I would be at surprised level 0 to find out it is largely scripted.

I also dont think Jayson is responsible for babysitting pool and its image.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Well the thread, whether it is in good taste or not, is Jayson Shaw and his class. However, I agree with you that something that occurred in the past is not necessarily relevant to his behavior at the recent MC. Now, if he made it a regular habit of assaulting folks in bars that would be different.

I personally didn't see anything terribly egregious aside from jumping in SVB chair. It was heat of the moment, but still disrespectful to anyone having to sit in that chair ext match

DWreckTheBoss

Registered
While I certainly felt it was excessive, (especially after each game, he hadn't even won the match and was strutting around like a peacock.) it is part of this event, and his high energy was fine.

If you want to know what was totally classless and uncalled for, it was the facebook chat that streamed along side the event. At one time Shaw's wife got on the chat and some of the things that were said to her were atrocious. It seemed the chat was just Americans who hate Brits, and Brits who hate Americans. They need to better moderate the official stream that so many were forced to use to watch the event.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow.. I’m sorry to hear that :( I had the chat turned off so it was taking up my screen while I was trying to watch it.

My favorite match was watching him strut around only to have skyler come back and win it. Lol If he strutted around like that at any other tournament I would think he’s a total ass but like I said playing to the crowd is part of the mosconi cup and why it’s so different and special.

While I certainly felt it was excessive, (especially after each game, he hadn't even won the match and was strutting around like a peacock.) it is part of this event, and his high energy was fine.

If you want to know what was totally classless and uncalled for, it was the facebook chat that streamed along side the event. At one time Shaw's wife got on the chat and some of the things that were said to her were atrocious. It seemed the chat was just Americans who hate Brits, and Brits who hate Americans. They need to better moderate the official stream that so many were forced to use to watch the event.