Jayson Shaw victim of cheating

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another account.....?meaning...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meaning same time an account is banned there is a new account on here talking about the banned account. Hm.... And the old banned account sounded like someone from an older banned account. Hmmm again.

Kats 11

Registered
If you are a legit first time poster, we apologise. But some troublemakers have multiple screen names on here. Just to give the impression that someone else agrees with spew that flys past their lips.

I accept your apology and move forward,no need to say more,my one and only name and profile is this

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
You sir, are the one with the serious problem. Get some help.

Here come the rest of the wanna b moron troll's, I can tell from your second place dity that you have lost plenty. People like you who talk about 2nd place being such a loser have extremely low iq. I'm glad to know who Ericka's little moron cadets are -so I can block any more of your worthless input. See u in the bars leagues wit yer like minded fear wolf pack. I should not have even mentioned yer little poem bout 2nd place, even as dumb as u are I might have taught u somethin, people like u should have to pay.

If anyone really wants to know what happened to me on my last night at air b&,b then I will tell in a pm- but it will have to be genuine and not these corrupt troll's like back bb Joey - we all know u can't make a ball in the ocean bullet head Joey. Put that in your barrels of fear and fire off a few dumbass rounds. people of true authority are beginning to watch for sludge such as bullet head joey. You have been blocked as well, go shoot yet ignorant mouth off somewhere else spineless jelly fish.

Last edited:

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here come the rest of the wanna b moron troll's, I can tell from your second place dity that you have lost plenty. People like you who talk about 2nd place being such a loser have extremely low iq. I'm glad to know who Ericka's little moron cadets are -so I can block any more of your worthless input. See u in the bars leagues wit yer like minded fear wolf pack. I should not have even mentioned yer little poem bout 2nd place, even as dumb as u are I might have taught u somethin, people like u should have to pay.

If anyone really wants to know what happened to me on my last night at air b&,b then I will tell - but it will have to be genuine and not these corrupt troll's like back bb Joey - we all know u can't make a ball in the ocean bullet head Joey. Put that in your barrels of fear and fire off a few dumbass rounds.

I not going to be a run away coward and hit the ignor button on you. I need my daily laugh!:rotflmao:

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone really wants to know what happened to me on my last night at air b&,b then I will tell in a pm- but it will have to be genuine and not these corrupt troll's like back bb Joey - we all know u can't make a ball in the ocean bullet head Joey. Put that in your barrels of fear and fire off a few dumbass rounds. people of true authority are beginning to watch for sludge such as bullet head joey. You have been blocked as well, go shoot yet ignorant mouth off somewhere else spineless jelly fish.

I truly would like to hear the story. And I need the 7 out from low level bar bangers, so no bravado from this country boy.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Danny's point about the ref not being there is valid.

Also valid is that the situation was on film and everyone can decide what Earl said and what the intended shot looked like.

Jayson wants the rules interpreted as call shot consistently, however the TD interpreted based on obvious shot.

Moving forward the options seem a player should physically point at the object ball and point at the pocket.

Relying on referees as Danny mentioned doesn't seem like pool player culture. Most matches played do not have referees watching every shot.

As for the racking situation Jayson dealt with against Shane. Maybe there should be more ways to indicate the rack is within margins that can't be cheated. The triangle is convenient, but perhaps there should be additional alignment tools.
Most pro sports have dedicated lines on a field, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, baseball, and softball.

Maybe the felt should be standardized as to what labels should be on it for official tournament purposes. Another WPA failure.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Ok

I think I'm beginning to understand some of the corruption and why the underground do not want there to be refs. Two players can get into an argument & there is know official at table to stop them. So then there is drama (which attracts the non students of the game). Then the two players can stir some controversy and maybe do a live stream later. So again no protection for the players, before the drama troll's tried hijack the thread - I was trying to make a point. If yer interested in having a civil discussion as to why there are no refs at table in the semi-final of a major event then so be. If you might want to give me advice from yer puppet master that's non pool related please due me favor and save it.

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
World 14.1 and Derby are two major events where Jayson has been on the receiving end of bad calls.

I do not know pros personally but do people have it "out" for him?

Everybody today wants to be a victim of something. If things do not go their way, they holler racist, bigot, homophobe, or some other phobe. Grow a pair and get on with it.

Kats 11

Registered
Yea. I've been here a while. I quit participating for a while because of the crap. But I've learned how to not give a shit what some arrogant gas bag says.

So why do u bother answering him.....?just for fun....? I f u really want yourself out of the crap don’t bother messing with all these arrogant jerks,u just waste your time....

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
I think I'm beginning to understand some of the corruption and why the underground do not want there to be refs. Two players can get into an argument & there is know official at table to stop them. So then there is drama (which attracts the non students of the game). Then the two players can stir some controversy and maybe do a live stream later. So again no protection for the players, before the drama troll's tried hijack the thread - I was trying to make a point. If yer interested in having a civil discussion as to why there are no refs at table in the semi-final of a major event then so be. If you might want to give me advice from yer puppet master that's non pool related please due me favor and save it.

Agreed standard tournament format for refereeing is lacking, its mostly a failure of the managerial neglect and lack of foresight by the WPA.

Semi finals and final should definitely be refereed. How about quarterfinals?

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Somehow I think that's impossible for you.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So why do u bother answering him.....?just for fun....? I f u really want yourself out of the crap don’t bother messing with all these arrogant jerks,u just waste your time....

True. I try to post helpful replys. But sometimes.....

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Danny's point about the ref not being there is valid.

Also valid is that the situation was on film and everyone can decide what Earl said and what the intended shot looked like.

Jayson wants the rules interpreted as call shot consistently, however the TD interpreted based on obvious shot.

Moving forward the options seem a player should physically point at the object ball and point at the pocket.

Relying on referees as Danny mentioned doesn't seem like pool player culture. Most matches played do not have referees watching every shot.

As for the racking situation Jayson dealt with against Shane. Maybe there should be more ways to indicate the rack is within margins that can't be cheated. The triangle is convenient, but perhaps there should be additional alignment tools.
Most pro sports have dedicated lines on a field, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, baseball, and softball.

Maybe the felt should be standardized as to what labels should be on it for official tournament purposes. Another WPA failure.

Ok an actually legit post, yes there is a huge problem in nine ball that could easily be resolved by ten ball. I'm not really wanting to knock Dragon Promo here, there was true greatness in nyc world tournament I just think the drama needs to end. I mostly watch snooker now on the tube, they have the virtual image software and it's marketed correctly for students of the game.

People often ask me about pool lessons and if I teach, I have learned to ask them what their motivation is. When they say I 'wanna b' the best player in my bar - my fee is expensive. When they tell me there is a new table in there home and they want to learn straight pool I'm very affordable - have cue and will travel in all that. Remember folks the ones who like to see players argue are never going to be players - only hacks with well hidden fear and fragile egos. Oh and pointing at the ball is not the answer just num, the answer is to shrink the field and have refs - it would seem Charlie would rather have many players and less officiating.

Last edited:

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People often ask me about pool lessons and if I teach, I have learned to ask them what their motivation is. When they say I 'wanna b' the best player in my bar - my fee is expensive. When they tell me there is a new table in there home and they want to learn straight pool I'm very affordable - have cue and will travel in all that.

This I disagree with. I have no illusions that at 41 I am going to make a living playing pool. However, I am still ultra competitive. I probably played 8 hours over the weekend on my table, doing drills , so I can improve my game. So playing in a league, that happens to be in a bar, and wanting to be the best, is a bad thing?