Jayson Shaw victim of cheating

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Nope

I not going to be a run away coward and hit the ignor button on you. I need my daily laugh!:rotflmao:

Don't u mean yet daily drama, could stem from early childhood but I'm not a psch major, maybe some drunk will smash some sense into ya one day at yet local bar league. I bet u like to see the players arguing in the finals of a major eh, ya it reminds u that they too have problems. Oh happiness is a warm buckshit joey.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This I disagree with. I have no illusions that at 41 I am going to make a living playing pool. However, I am still ultra competitive. I probably played 8 hours over the weekend on my table, doing drills , so I can improve my game. So playing in a league, that happens to be in a bar, and wanting to be the best, is a bad thing?

Same here. The only one I have to get better then is myself. I strive to improve on who I am as a pool player today. If I can do that, I'm better off for it. Then I measure my improvement by playing someone else. Sometime I do well, sometimes I don't. When I don't, it's back to work on the practice table. I just love the game. I don't have to be better then everybody else... Just better then who I am today.

That being said, my profile says "Second place is another way of saying first place loser." I do have a competitive nature. But I don't consider myself as a loser if I do my best.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
This I disagree with. I have no illusions that at 41 I am going to make a living playing pool. However, I am still ultra competitive. I probably played 8 hours over the weekend on my table, doing drills , so I can improve my game. So playing in a league, that happens to be in a bar, and wanting to be the best, is a bad thing?

Your table at the house is a coin op bar table right? Then yer learnin on the wrong size young man. I take no offense to u disagreeing with me in a civil manner. But practicing 14.1 on a bar box is like a bald person trying to come their hair. Oh and by the way if you are having fun and not actin a fool your in essence earning a living. If you burn any energy on 2nd place thoughts your making a mental error in my civil opinion. :)

Last edited:

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Danny Harriman said:
Your table at the house is a coin op bar table right? Then yer learnin on the wrong size young man. I take no offense to u disagreeing with me in a civil manner. But practicing 14.1 on a bar box is like a bald person trying to come their hair. Oh and by the way if you are having fun and not actin a fool your in essence earning a living. If you burn any energy on 2nd place thoughts your making a mental error in my civil opinion. :)

jokrswylde... Did you say anything about playing 14.1? I think i missed that.

Last edited:

Kats 11

Registered
jokrswylde... Did you say anything about playing 14.1? I think i missed that.

Amigo,an irrelevant question if you allow me.....what cue u play with?and what’s your favorite game? I haven’t followed the whole post here sorry if u mentioned earlier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member

To be fair, not all tables in bars are barboxes, tho in much of the country that can be the majority. In our part of the world, the 7-footer is a rarity.

And if he is simply trying to make the best from what he has available, that shouldn't be dismissed, in my opinion.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I misunderstood your earlier statement about giving lessons. I missed the part about 14.1 lessons specifically. And yes I agree, I don't even bother with 14.1 on a 7 footer. Its much too difficult a game, WAAAAY too many clusters for to deal with for someone of my ability.

I thought you were referring to lessons in general, which prompted my response.

Meucciplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After reading the last couple of pages I have the impression that the rules on AZB must have changed recently. I always thought calling others "wanna b moron troll's", "little moron cadets", "spineless jelly fish", "dumb ass", "moron of epic proportion" would get you banned here? I am not the PC police so I don't report stuff like that but I can't believe that not a single moderator read all of that and more?

Would that be acceptable if I posted in such words? No need to answer there :)

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amigo,an irrelevant question if you allow me.....what cue u play with?and what’s your favorite game? I haven’t followed the whole post here sorry if u mentioned earlier

Addressed in post 107. I didn't see where the 14.1 question came from.

Last edited:

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After reading the last couple of pages I have the impression that the rules on AZB must have changed recently. I always thought calling others "wanna b moron troll's", "little moron cadets", "spineless jelly fish", "dumb ass", "moron of epic proportion" would get you banned here? I am not the PC police so I don't report stuff like that but I can't believe that not a single moderator read all of that and more?

You’re right. I’ll admit that I have a tendency to give Danny a hard time. The way he posts comes across as very condescending. He is an amazing player, no one can deny that. His inability to respect the opinions of anyone who plays under him drives me crazy. After I poke him about it, he always goes into the mode of insults and fighting. I’ll never understand that dude, but it does amaze me that he can simultaneously be a victim and threaten and insult everyone.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Another black dot

Black dot shafts are pure junk.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Ten ball

Ya bring back Michaela Tabb...no complaints there. :)

btw how many games would I need to give you in a race to 15 9 ball?

I play Ten ball - sos to not have to argue bout the rack, sounds like another language to you hobo. If your glutten to compete let me know. I will give you a game on the wire goin to 25. You may need to find residence elsewhere hobo - I'm from the road as well. I do like your name, let me know if your train sends you to Midwest - I'm yer Huckleberry. 😐

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Forgot to answer.... they are in my signature line below.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Did AZ user: Danny Harriman get his account hacked?

He has a low post count and all of a sudden the user has tons of activity.

I hear about user accounts getting hacked on other systems.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Anything is possible these days. Must be the Russians!

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Nope, that’s definitely him.