JBCase teaches CTE

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've compared CTE to a placebo in the past, but that term is really more for health concerns. Maybe it's more like positive thinking, which can be fickle.

From google:

Why is positive thinking a powerful tool?

The mind is a powerful tool and just the act of thinking positively can change your emotions, improve your health and your relationships, and foster your ability to achieve your goals. People who have a generally positive mindset typically enjoy greater success and find more pleasure in the small things in life.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've compared CTE to a placebo in the past, but that term is really more for health concerns. Maybe it's more like positive thinking, which can be fickle.
The problem with studying and understanding the human brain is restricted by the person trying to understand it, as he must use his own brain to do so.

If you have problems understanding, consider this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thresh

The problem with studying and understanding the human brain is restricted by the person trying to understand it, as he must use his own brain to do so.

If you have problems understanding, consider this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Maybe you should make those CAD drawings?

Just saying...

You've had months and claimed it would only take hours to accomplish? Right?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Only used CTE and see merit. Can knock if you have not tried, and get some people finder CTE as big deal.

Have zero interest except watching DCC on Utube, not on bucket list to do, besides it a Pro event.

But used CTE to sink shots I could not do before or missed always in past, in shot making.

Also know CTE is tool, like Cue, or Chalk, etc. most skilled perdon will get most out of the item. Be it aiming system, tip, shaft, etc.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Only used CTE and see merit. Can knock if you have not tried, and get some people finder CTE as big deal.

Have zero interest except watching DCC on Utube, not on bucket list to do, besides it a Pro event.

But used CTE to sink shots I could not do before or missed always in past, in shot making.

Also know CTE is tool, like Cue, or Chalk, etc. most skilled perdon will get most out of the item. Be it aiming system, tip, shaft, etc.
WTF???????????? do ever read your own shit before hitting 'post'???? i guess not seeing how you're a 'xspert perdon' and all. If you had ANY knowledge of the history of the aiming forum you would have gotten the intended humor of my post. But you did NOT get it and instead chose to act like a senile butthurt old man.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Asking a CTE user for a clear explanation of the system is a waste of time?

Agreed.

pj
chgo
It's been clearly explained for years and people who wanted to learn it have, and are, learning it. Others bash, nothing is changing and me explaining it yet again is just a waste of time, but you know that.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Asking a CTE user for a clear explanation of the system is a waste of time?

Agreed.
It's been clearly explained for years and people who wanted to learn it have, and are, learning it. Others bash, nothing is changing and me explaining it yet again is just a waste of time, but you know that.
Yep, that's a perfect example. Thanks for the illustration.

pj
chgo

Last edited:

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They can't even agree on the pertinent details about it. And you have to keep up with the service packs.
The people who try it and understand it enough to use it agree on it's usefulness.

The people who either don't try it or can't understand it enough to use it blame the system for it's ineffectiveness, which is already a proven false sue to that fact it works for some people. If someone can't understand it that is not a flaw of the system.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member

pj
chgo
I'd like to see diagrams how it is applied in relation to the contact point .
They just mumble how it's done . This after decades of claiming it has nothing to do with contact points.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
The people who try it and understand it enough to use it agree on it's usefulness.

The people who either don't try it or can't understand it enough to use it blame the system for it's ineffectiveness, which is already a proven false sue to that fact it works for some people. If someone can't understand it that is not a flaw of the system.
MANY MANY have tried and quit because of the ambiguity.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

pj
chgo
What does this even mean? It's really not very objective.
I'd like to see diagrams how it is applied in relation to the contact point .
They just mumble how it's done . This after decades of claiming it has nothing to do with contact points.
There isn't any, contact points are never discussed in the instruction materials. It still has nothing to do with contact points.