Jeanette and Mitch fooling around on ESPN

Nope. It's Jeanette. Mitch says her name at the beginning of the video. Mrs. Lawrence would never draw a penis on the teleprompter.:D
 
TX Poolnut said:
Nope. It's Jeanette. Mitch says her name at the beginning of the video. Mrs. Lawrence would never draw a penis on the teleprompter.:D


Just checking!
 
BVal said:
I saw it a while back - was very funny!

BVal

I saw it a while back also. The first time I saw it, I thought it was VERY suspicious that Jeanette was so quick to point out the "noise" and even more quickly denied that it was her that did it. It kinda reminded me of the "first that smelt it, dealt it" cliche. I wonder if the "penis" drawing on the teleprompter was just some playing around that she thought was "off-camera" and she got burned with it?

Maniac
 
Maniac said:
I saw it a while back also. The first time I saw it, I thought it was VERY suspicious that Jeanette was so quick to point out the "noise" and even more quickly denied that it was her that did it. It kinda reminded me of the "first that smelt it, dealt it" cliche. I wonder if the "penis" drawing on the teleprompter was just some playing around that she thought was "off-camera" and she got burned with it?

Maniac
I think the penis drawing was an honest mistake and I think Jeanette ripped one. JMHO

BVal
 
9ballprodigy said:
"black widow" indeed.....

what i'd like to get is karen's reaction from watching her own match.
Karen's reaction " and after the six I was going to come up and - WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! - THAT WAS GROSS! Usually hers are silent but violent." :D

BVal
 
Back
Top