Jeremy Jones vs???(Bigtruck)

Put_upor_shutup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeremy would like to fly in and play somebody the week of white diamonds.
Bigtruck I see u are trying to get some things going at Emeralds.Let me know if there is any offers for Jeremy to play one pocket matches with anybody.
Shuff..Shane..whoever.Just let me know the offers and I will pass the message along..Thanks ray..

**I moved this here because the action room is swamped with u.s. open bartable action at the moment and more ppl can access this than The action room..Thanks

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jeremy would like to fly in and play somebody the week of white diamonds.
Bigtruck I see u are trying to get some things going at Emeralds.Let me know if there is any offers for Jeremy to play one pocket matches with anybody.
Shuff..Shane..whoever.Just let me know the offers and I will pass the message along..Thanks ray..

**I moved this here because the action room is swamped with u.s. open bartable action at the moment and more ppl can access this than The action room..Thanks

I'm on it. You can reach me anytime at 254-379-2569 or my facebook feed goes to my phone instantly too.

Ray

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I think Jeremy needs a little something. But I'll bet on double J either way. :cool:

Missed the big ad under your post altogether and finally ran into your trailer by some other post, thread etc.

Anyway, GREAT JOB on the trailer.

I can only guess that the Shane Van Boening INSTRUCTIONAL series will be a big winner. The Graphics alone are worth sitting down and watching.

Just sayin.........

mark8950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jj...vs...sparky...

Tell jj i will play some 1 pocket....ask him if he has learned anything from me about the game? He can call me at 1-940-613-4520 to discuss it!

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wasn't being serious...

It seems that people have a little trouble analyzing context around here. If it wasn't absolutely obvious you were joking, the bet on JJ comment followed by a smiley face should have been the giveaway.