Jerry McWorter Deco cue for sale

Tablemechanic

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have a Jerry McWorter Deco cue for sale, #1617. The cue is Gabon Ebony, Redwood Burl, Ivory, and Silver. The cue has 5 long Redwood Burl points with ivory and silver inlays with the same on the butt of the cue. The cue weighs 19.2 oz. the butt weighs 15.3 oz. and the shafts weigh 3.9 oz. The shafts have only been use to hit a few balls. One shaft is .487" 12.37 mm, the second shaft is .500" 12.7mm. The shafts are the original size when I got the cue from Jerry. The cue has a pigskin wrap on it. This cue is a beautiful example of Jerry's work and it plays unbelievable. Cue has been sold!

Thanks for looking,
Steve

Attachments

• IMG_2845 (Large).JPG
    IMG_2845 (Large).JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 5,514
  • IMG_2941 (Large).JPG
    IMG_2941 (Large).JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 5,535
  • IMG_2938 (Large).JPG
    IMG_2938 (Large).JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 5,354
  • IMG_2939 (Large).jpg
    IMG_2939 (Large).jpg
    59 KB · Views: 5,430
  • IMG_2936 (Large).jpg
    IMG_2936 (Large).jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 5,576
Last edited:

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
McWorter

No offense intended but this cue is not Jerry's "DECO" model. See the DECO McWORTER POSTED ON THE CORNERSTONECUES WEBSITE FOR $5200. Best of luck with your sale, Paul Del Giudice

Tablemechanic

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks for the good words, this is a Deco cue. I bought this cue from Jerry, he changes around the woods when he builds cues. Same design with different woods and materials. Also this cue retails for $3800, make me an offer on it.

Thanks,
Steve

Tablemechanic

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Bump for the start of the week, sold!

The the number that Jerry puts on the cue is a serial number. The number of the cue I am selling is #1617, to clear things up for everyone.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

mincho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Incredible

That is hands down one of the most beautiful cues I've seen. I'd even venture to say it's the most beautiful.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Steve,

This is one the nicest designs Jerry makes, it is a beautiful & very classy looking cue. I looked up the cue one of the posters mention selling on Cornerstone's website and it is the same design but uses ivory for the points instead of the burl in yours. I also have owned one of these cues and don't understand what the controversy is all about...your is the deco design, and a beaut!

Good luck with your sale.

Dave